Im probably going to put a PAF pro in the neck of my jackson, but what should go in the bridge: X2N, Evolution, or D Activator (i havent heard this one yet)?
it all depends on the sound you want. what do you want? what amp do you have? what kind of style music do you play?
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Looks like you're a metal player. Amen, brother. I would suggest the X2N for your bridge pickup. Combined with a high-gain tube amp, it'll roar.

Then again, you really can't go wrong the Evolution. The X2N will be more centered towards only distorted tones, remember that. The Evo can do whatever the hell you want. The X2N's cleans aren't so spicy.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
D-Sonic is the best bet for metal, the X2N isn't up to much and Evo simply aren't ideal for metal. You might want to look at a breed for the neck too - it's got a bit more oomph than the paf pro.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Go to the DiMarzio website, they have a section dediated to helping you find the right DiMarzio pickup for you based on what changes you wish to make to your tone for each pickup. Kinda fun to mess around with if you're bored too.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Well the x2n sounds good but i have a Marshall VS100 head, so i only have a tube preamp. I want good clean tone too, so maybe it'll be the evo, because the D Sonic doesnt seem to be as ariculated as these two

But for the neck, should i really go with the breed over the PAF pro?
Check out something like a D Sonic in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck. Maybe switch out the D Sonic for a Breed.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
No high-output bridge pickup will give you good cleans, best to just get them from the neck.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com