Page 1 of 2
pshhh. I'm better than him.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
That is awsome, I'd love to hear that kid when he's older. I bet that kid's gonna be one of the greats if he keeps at it.
"whoa" holy crap, and more "whoa"
I finally got my gear!

Squier Deluxe Series Satin Trans Double Fat Strat
Roland Cube 15
jesus shit, that guys good for his age! He should give me that es 335 though, its far too big for him
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I saw that video, that kid's adorable!

Erm..

>_>

<_<

Anyway, yeah, I was like, OMG I WANT THAT ES-335...if I was apart of the audience...I would have yelled out SHOOP DA WHOOP and attacked him for the guitar -_-.

Anyway, that kid is awesome! Really like his style, he deserves the guitar...but I just found it funny that his gear is one of the mosted hated gear in UG; Squier, Line 6.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
if he keeps with it it will be great, and that gibson is a nice guitar
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
I clicked the link on the side to the 'how to shower' video.
Last edited by mr_hankey at Mar 2, 2007,
thats not a gibson es 335 lol
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
I watched the wedgie one it was pretty meh worthy.
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
thats not a gibson es 335 lol

it is a real gibson es335! it says it on the scratchplate and headstock.

hes a legend that kid.i couldnt hear any of the video cos my computers speakers are fooked.i was expecting him to act like he knows hes the shit but he didnt,so way to go lil dude!!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Pretty awsome seeing as he's 6...Twist and Shout isn't really that hard, but he sang which was cool.

BTW, I probably know it but it's nto coming to me, what was the blues song he play, was it a real song or did he just make it up?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by david_highland
That is awsome, I'd love to hear that kid when he's older. I bet that kid's gonna be one of the greats if he keeps at it.

Nah, he's gonna end up one of those ruined child stars, like the Home Alone kid, or that tiny black dude... Or Micheal Jackson.

"I was great once.... But the lifestyle was too much for my young mind... Now I collect litter outside McDonalds for $1 an hour..."

Anyway, this is old. Saw it ages ago on Harmony Central.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
BTW, I probably know it but it's nto coming to me, what was the blues song he play, was it a real song or did he just make it up?

the first half of it was a version of 'cold comfort', its a basic stock blues track that he changed around
Quote by Jinskee
I saw that video, that kid's adorable!

Erm..

>_>

<_<

Anyway, yeah, I was like, OMG I WANT THAT ES-335...if I was apart of the audience...I would have yelled out SHOOP DA WHOOP and attacked him for the guitar -_-.

Anyway, that kid is awesome! Really like his style, he deserves the guitar...but I just found it funny that his gear is one of the mosted hated gear in UG; Squier, Line 6.

well most people here hate the Spiders, i'm pretty sure he was playing a flextone, those arent that bad at all.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Damn, Ellen really should've picked a smaller guitar to give the kid.

But that's pretty generous, and kid still loved it so yay Quinn and yay Ellen.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Ouch... my ego...

Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
wow!

but she sais clapton plays an 335, does he really that?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
wow!

but she sais clapton plays an 335, does he really that?

Yup, he did back in the 60s
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
that's really impressive for his age. I'm jealous of his new Gibson!
I could do better than him. . .but I'm not 6!

And the guy who said that squiers are hated here. . .well yeah they are but they can shape up to be kick ass guitars.
well, that kid doesnt look like he will grow up to be good looking so he better put that guitar talent to use if he wants any chance at poon tang!!
Shows how skilled the Beatles were if a 6 year old can play. [/waits for fanboys to slay me]
Aww that's so cute. Look at his widdle fat fingers!
Quote by Jinskee
if I was apart of the audience...I would have yelled out SHOOP DA WHOOP and attacked him for the guitar -_-.

"No women, no children." Actually, charge and fire as many lazers as you want at Ellen.

That kid's good for his age, could be one of the greats in twenty years or so.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
That kid rocked to be so young. And to get an ES at that age is amazing. Hopefully he will stick with it.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
that's wild stuff right there, y'all. Damn good for his age, for sure!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Why is everyone so impressed!? All the great classical composers started playing around age 4 or 5 so its no surprise that he that good at that young of an age.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Why is everyone so impressed!? All the great classical composers started playing around age 4 or 5 so its no surprise that he that good at that young of an age.

I think it should be surprising that we're seeing someone who has even half of the skill level that the great composers had at the same age.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I jam with an 8 year old who can play the solo to Cowboys from Hell no problem, these kid musicians are getting boring nowadays. This may have been impressive to the people on the talk shows, but all that takes is a parent who pushes their kid too hard and some half -wit TV personality to make these kids a phenomenon.
Dickless.
whats so amazing about a 6 year old kid playing a guitar good? at that age, the brain works like a sponge.
He seems fairly into it (i mean look at his face when he was given that guitar) so props to the kid for starting at such a young age.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by Ryank285
whats so amazing about a 6 year old kid playing a guitar good? at that age, the brain works like a sponge.

Yes, but how many kids do it becuase they love music and not becuase a parent is pushing them for the sake of having a gifted child they can parade to the neighbours? He looked genuinly shocked and happy when they handed him that guitar and I wish him all the best.
Now that's just taking the piss.
Why not upgrade his amp instead? :\

Nonetheless, he's pretty good for his age.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Page 1 of 2