I feel like trying weed so I have a few questions

1) Where do you get it? I'm actually in college but I never hung out with anyone that had any or knew where to get it.
2) Is it true that if your a person that has lots of anxiety it can make you freak out?
3) How do you know your weed isn't laced with some other crap?
Zakk Wyld Epi
SD-1 Overdrive
Martin DX1
dont even think about trying it, seriously just get pissed, i used to do it and i regret it like fuk its shit dude, most of the time its not even weed ur smokin , just normal bakki with a load of other shit in, trust me dude, get pissed out of your head, but stay away form that shit, rock out dude

My gear:
jackson kelly
fender strat-mexican
gould les paul
yamaha FG110 acoustic
fender fm212 combo 100 watt
You just know if it is bush or leaf. And about the anxiety thing yeah to a degree.
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
I tried it once, and being in a small country town i hear about it.
1. find a group that smokes it, preferably a group that doesnt drink and go fkn totally out of control. This will most likely stop it from being laced with something else, or if you happen to be drinking at the time then you probably wont get spiked.
2. Yeah, i think so. It can trigger somethings to happen. I knew a guy that smoked weed for ages though, but one day he just freaked out and sprinted at a concrete wall..
3. Try to hang with some people who wouldnt do that, try...

BTW, its not that great, i would rather sit around eating chocolate than smoking.
Give it a try if you want... you will see its not that great. The most important thing to remember is to not get mixed up with the people, try not to be affiated with the idiots.
you go to college and don't know anyone who can get you weed? i seriously doubt that, man.
Quote by davebender69
dont even think about trying it, seriously just get pissed, i used to do it and i regret it like fuk its shit dude, most of the time its not even weed ur smokin , just normal bakki with a load of other shit in, trust me dude, get pissed out of your head, but stay away form that shit, rock out dude

My gear:
jackson kelly
fender strat-mexican
gould les paul
yamaha FG110 acoustic
fender fm212 combo 100 watt

Err...you joined in october 2006 and you don't know how to make your own signature? What a shame...I'll save you,https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature.If it doesn't works,then go to your user CP and you'll know what to do
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
don't u try 2 smoke wood, dude bake a cookie that's much better

Quote by Broken-pick
Err...you joined in october 2006 and you don't know how to make your own signature? What a shame...I'll save you,https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature.If it doesn't works,then go to your user CP and you'll know what to do

HaHa lol indeed
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I love smoking weed dude. Having said that I will go times where I smoke everyday to times where I don't do it for months on end. As long as you stay responsible you'll be ok, it's not worse than either drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes. As for your questions:

1) I'm sure someone you know knows where to get it, you just have to ask. Or go to a bar or party or wherever and casually ask someone. Obvioulsy people aren't going to advertise about it but it is really easy to find.

2) Yes that's true. I had a gf who was on anti-dpressants for anxiety and it made her heart rate increase and generally worsened her anxiety. Usually though it just chills you out to the max, so I find it helps me when I have some anxiety problems.

3) There's no way to really know unless you smoke it. Chances are though unless you get it from a real sketch bag it should be clean. That's why you should ask your friends or friends-of-friends since the stuff you're getting should be more reputtable that way.

Lastly, smoke your first bit in a place you feel comfortable in with people you feel comfortable with, that goes for any drug. That will let you enjoy the high.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Weed really is gay

dont do drugs, they all suck

my friends brother became hooked on that crap at 14.

now he is a total nut case

no money, no job etc

just rock out on ur G-tar!!!!
^ pfft typical of a bunny supporter... (edit: damnit that was actually to the post 3 above me...)

dude just ask around for people (look for people who seem like they may know sommit) dont be afraid to go and ask...your in collage man (if you walk up to a cop and ask him and blame that on me i will slap you).
Meh to the anxiety q.
The laced thing...errrm :S smoke it and youll find out (jk)...nah, you could post pics of what you´ve got on the drug thread they MAY be able to help...

edit no 2: teamzaius speaks the truth.
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
read the one and only drug thread and post in there if you have a question. the advice you get in there will be more accurate than anywhere else on UG (like this thread for example).
from daylight...
...into darkness