Hello all.
I'm trying to tab out one of my songs in Guitar pro. However, it uses an alternate tuning, and it's one that i made for the song. I tune my A string up a whole step, and my D string down a whole step. Anway, I was wondering if anyone knew how to use alternate tunings in Guitar Pro, because i can't figure it out for the life of me. I'm assuming it's something really basic that i never noticed.

Thanks!
-Nathaniel
If you click on the track name in the bottom left corner it brings up a diologue box in which you can change tunings.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

dude, dont burn 'em because he is in the wrong forum
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
on the bottom left, where it says"track 1" or whatever u named it, click there, then the window that opens, on the right will be arrows that go up and down, and viola, there ya go, just set the tuning u need, or chooce from the list
Quote by vmanoman
dude, dont burn 'em because he is in the wrong forum

You ****ing dip ****ing mother******* ***hole, get the **** out of this ****ing forum. ******!

[/sarcasm]

Dude no one flamed him, its all gravy. He can take this to Musician Talk, there he'll get an answer.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.