Poll Options
View poll results: Who is better children of bodom or bullet 4 my valentine
Bodom
42 74%
Bullet
15 26%
Voters: 57.
ok so me and my friend are having this argument about who is better
Bullet for my Valentine or Children of Bodom?

thanx
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Quote by pataldo
in skillzorz or overall?

overall
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
I prefer Bodom
Guitars
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RT150
Epiphone AJ-100VS

Amps
Peavey Transformer 212

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Its about personal preference. And they are different styles
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by Angels Fighter
Its about personal preference. And they are different styles

Bodom still OVERALL owns BFMV
Bodom pwns bullet. Theres more talent in Alexi Laiho's left pinky then in the who bullet for my valentine.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
For shits sake. I believe there's a little rule that goes like this;

NO VERSUS THREADS

I believe this thread is in violation of the code. I'm-a gonna have to report it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

By the way, CoB kicks BFMV's ass. It's like comparing apples and a pile of rotten apples.
Quote by RawrDemon

NO VERSUS THREADS

I believe this thread is in violation of the code. I'm-a gonna have to report it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

By the way, CoB kicks BFMV's ass. It's like comparing apples and a pile of rotten apples.

Not in the pit nublet. Why do you think they allow all those "...vs Jesus" or "...vs Chuck Norris" threads?

This should be in the Bands and Artists forum, BTW
C.o Fuckin .b
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
without a doubt bodom, BFMV isn't even in their league. Did you really need to ask this question?
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Quote by RawrDemon

NO VERSUS THREADS

+1
Not heard much of bodom so i say bullet. Glance at my name- hmm yes. At first i though this was a poll about whether you like me better or someone else

Waits for flaming to commence...
signature
how about they both suck?

metal forum or nu metal

idiot.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny

metal forum or nu metal

idiot.

But Bullet For My Valentine are such br00tal metal! CoB shuld belong in tere cuz there a pussy nu-metal band. BfmV owns there soul lololol n00bs.
they're two different styles of music, each of them being very good at what they do.

Quote by eldanny

metal forum or nu metal

idiot.

side note - neither bfmv or cob are nu-metal. cob are metal, bfmv are metalcore and therefore would not belong in the metal forum.
Bodom are better musicians and songwriters, but I still prefer bullet
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Embodiment
But Bullet For My Valentine are such br00tal metal! CoB shuld belong in tere cuz there a pussy nu-metal band. BfmV owns there soul lololol n00bs.

my leet or "1331" sucks
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by CowboyUp
Not in the pit nublet. Why do you think they allow all those "...vs Jesus" or "...vs Chuck Norris" threads?

I always figured those got closed, though.

At any rate, you have to admit that this thread is a little pointless. It's comparing two bands that aren't really that similar.
Quote by Sabu
Both are very shit but at least Bodom aren't emo

...but neither are bullet...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
What are they then? They've got all that gay scene singing and stuff. If it ain't emo it's just as bad
Children of Bodom are probably better musicians but Bullet's songs are just so catchy and I like the way they sound.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society