After a long time away from UG I am back with a new song called Dark Horizon.. It is different from the regular style of the band and I think it is good.

Give me your opinions..
The link is in the signature..

Cheers.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Man I love your music!!!!
Specially the Funeral March, I just love it. How long have you been playing?
Hey thanks snipy and chrisatgrace..
Snipy, my italian friend and neighbour , I have been playing for several years by my own.. It seems like I didnt need a teacher for anything..

EDIT: Oh hell, chrisatgrace I just saw your link... *Crits back at the moment*
Quote by Necrolust
Hey thanks snipy and chrisatgrace..
Snipy, my italian friend and neighbour , I have been playing for several years by my own.. It seems like I didnt need a teacher for anything..

EDIT: Oh hell, chrisatgrace I just saw your link... *Crits back at the moment*

Necro, I sent you a friend request in myspace.
Do you use guitar pro to make your songs?
Omg, I'm listening to The Soul Within right now and it rocks ! You are a great musician
Ah, and Greece rocks too!
How the hell should I know ?? I just played .. I dont know any scales.
Quote by Necrolust
How the hell should I know ?? I just played .. I dont know any scales.

Hm........I'm pretty sure this isn't new material, I've heard it posted before.......but is sounds even better now. Your recording quality has really improved since you've been here.

EDIT: Ah, yeah, it's on your dmusic, under "Hell Patrol." Yep yep, guitar tone has very much improved and the programmed drums sound better as well.
Quote by GardenGnome26
Hm........I'm pretty sure this isn't new material, I've heard it posted before.......but is sounds even better now. Your recording quality has really improved since you've been here.

EDIT: Ah, yeah, it's on your dmusic, under "Hell Patrol." Yep yep, guitar tone has very much improved and the programmed drums sound better as well.

Yeah, I figured I should re-do the song since I got better in recording and since this is a cool song (I think).

Thanks dude.. I listened to crusher again .. Cool song mate..
Quote by BigBagBill
Really nice song, What do you use for drums n shit?

At the moment I use acoustica beatcraft (meh.....)..
I usually use BFD but I havent yet used it in a song of mine yet.. And I'm too lazy to install it , it's 43 GB..

Thanks everyone for your crits.. I'm critting songs now, If I have left someone out pleas tell me.
Hell yeah dude this freakin rocks. I was headbanging the whole way through, even while typing this out lol. Nice harmonies around 1:15. I thought it could do with some more harmonies though. It seemed a little repetitive without them. Still, very kickass. Awesome job mate.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520581&page=1
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I can definitely hear development in your music. Killer riffs and a good drum track. The tone is very nice too. The lead guitar melodies is a good idea, but the playing was a bit bland. The rhytym work, however, is excellent. It's a good track, maybe a bit monotonous - at least without vocals. You definitely need to get a kickass singer!

Check out mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537256
Quote by Necrolust
At the moment I use acoustica beatcraft (meh.....)..
I usually use BFD but I havent yet used it in a song of mine yet.. And I'm too lazy to install it , it's 43 GB..

Thanks everyone for your crits.. I'm critting songs now, If I have left someone out pleas tell me.

Really cool man!! I love the riffs and all... reminds me a bit of my own style actually...
nice headbanger riffs and all!

Crit my songs? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=528598

Textures - greatest band ever
Great stuff man.. Im not usually into this kind of music, but your music rocked!
6 out 5 stars mate!

I Especially liked Dark horizon and The Soul Within!
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
sorry for the late reply, ive been slack... good to see youre still hanging around man. now for the song

that was mad, it kicked my ass, loved it haha! the harmony was great, ive been trying to put something like that into my newer songs but i just havent managed to get one im happy with :P the breakdown around 2:50 was great ... overall... nothing different from your other songs... meaning it rocked hard haha!

keep it up