i searched and found nothing. what does everyone think of the new comeback kid release? for me its still no 'turn it around' but i like it.
Same as you man, Turn It Around was flawless. Broadcasting seems to be a 'grower'.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
It's a lot heavier and darker, i'm seeing them this tuesday with the almight Steal so i'm gonna be really excited to see what they're like playing it. But hopefully they'll rip out all the old classics too. It's defintely growing on me although at first I didn't like it.
rites of nothing.
I seriously just listened through it 5 times the day I got it.
Left it at that.

Medio-core, if you ask me.

Oh dear lord I'm hilarious..
It's mediocre at best. I'll have to stand through this pile of shit along with Parkway Drive and It Dies today to see This Is Hell.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
4/10 by Comeback Kid's standards. And by Comeback Kid's standards I mean Turn It Around.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
It's a grower. Vocals are better, but it's pretty much on the edge of hardcore - there's less sing alongs, less breakdowns, longer songs, political lyrics which don't suit hardcore...

6/10 by Comeback Kid standards, it's still enjoyable.
Quote by Craigo
political lyrics which don't suit hardcore...

You are joking? Most early hardcore was based upon politics, it played a huge part in bands like Dead Kennedys and MDC.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I loved the new cd, maybe its just me. I liked Turn It Around the least though but maybe that's just because I haven't listened to it as much as the other two.
i dont have the whole album but the actual song broadcasting is amazing in my books
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
You are joking? Most early hardcore was based upon politics, it played a huge part in bands like Dead Kennedys and MDC.

Of course I know that. I meant it in a way that, their new lyrics don't fit into that either. Polictical, but in a different style.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I loved the new cd, maybe its just me. I liked Turn It Around the least though but maybe that's just because I haven't listened to it as much as the other two.

That's what I used to think,but keep at it and it's bloody great.
I haven't given it a really good listen, but I really never listened to comeback kid much

I have to agree with the consensus that Turn it Around was very good
Broadcasting was very disappointing.

To be honest, I think Wake the Dead was probably my favorite. Turn It Around is great too, but WTD had tracks like False Idols Fall and Talk Is Cheap that really stand out as amazing tracks.
The first song other than Broadcasting that I heard of the album was Give'r (Reprise) so I thought the album was gonna be like that (like thrashy I guess) song and I got pretty excited. Turns out its not and its pretty middle of the road. CK can do much better.

Turn It Around FTW.
Quote by Craigo
That's what I used to think,but keep at it and it's bloody great.

You really can't beat tha album, it's flat out amazing from start to finish. When I saw them play 'All In A Year' it was really stunning. I love that song.
rites of nothing.
To be honest, I think Wake the Dead was probably my favorite. Turn It Around is great too, but WTD had tracks like False Idols Fall and Talk Is Cheap that really stand out as amazing tracks.

false idolds fall is my favorite CBK song

new Cd is good. its not as ear catching as the first 2 but its decent
I was pretty dissapointed when i heard broadcasting, but i saw them last night and they played quite alot of their new stuff it was better than i thought it was before....i'm hoping that broadcasting is a grower.
just saw them supporting alexisonfire. they mostly played older stuff to be fair, die tonight and all in a year got huge cheers, then a few songs from WTD like partners in crime, false idols fall (opener) and the trouble i love (basically the songs from that album that are any good) and from the new album broadcasting and defeated. i like market demands but that didnt happen. a good, energetic set.

as for 'broadcasting' itself, its not really grown on me or got any worse. its definitely a good cd but no more at the mo.
I bought the album the other day and Broadcasting is the best song in my opinion. I like the fact that the album is so catchy and different from Wake The Dead (although i LOVE it!).
At first i felt a bit disheartened at the change, but since buying the album i've grown to like it very much
Mark Waddington is the funniest man alive!!!
market demands is my current favourite track off the new one. but i listen to broadcasting and it just makes me want to stick on turn it around.