Well after a lot of searching, I finally bought a Fender Standard Strat off of Ebay today. I had been looking for a Strat with an all maple neck and a vintage colour/look. I finally decided on this baby:

I also have a question? Did all the 2006 Fender Standard Strats have the 60th Anniversary logo on the neck plate?

What do you think of her?
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
I love white Strats, you've got a cracking guitar there mate. And no, only the 60th Anniversay Model have a commemorative neck plate.
Love is not a victory march.
Wow thats awesome. I love white strats, congrats man.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Awesome strat man, cheers.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
No guys, I don't know if it has the 60th logo or not, that's why I was asking if they did. Thanks for the compliments! What does everyone else think?
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
I think they all have it on the back of the headstock, but only the anniversary ones have the neck plates and stuff. I might be wrong though.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
It's limited edition. If you check behind the headstock, I'd bet there's a small circle that says "60" in it. Or at least my friend's HW1 has.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

As far as I'm aware, the the 60th Anniversary ones ONLY come in the blizzard finish, so yours must be a standard strat. Also, the Mexican serie Anniversary models come with a special gig bag, bearing the 60th Diamond logo.
Love is not a victory march.
^ You also have a hot BluesHawk, which is also a great guitar.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.