hey
i was wondering if the fuzzhead would sound good for metal!
i play stuff like deftones, slipknot and ratm AND i do lots of pinch harmonix . i think that fuzzhead actually sounds pretty heavy and i fu**ing love that sound!!! so would that work for me? anyone tried it yet? on all fuzzpedals i have tried yet the pinch harmonix sounded like crap if you could actually hear them!

BUT I LOVE FUZZZZZZZZ!
I happen to have one.. It could work for some types of metal.. when I roll the tone knob back on my bridge humbucker it has almost a thick led zep-ish tone, but when i have the tone all the way up it cuts through anything. I dont even own a tube amp, so I'd imagine with a nice tube amp it would pretty much own.
Member #4 of the punctuation police, pm alex_haeni to join.
The pinch harmonix are good, not very "metal" ph's.. but it sounds frickin' sick running with my Doctor Q auto wah and my weeping demon wah at the same time on the neck pickup.
Personally, I love it with a passion, for metal? I use the Radial tonebone hot brit lead. it's around the same price.
I have a ZVex Fuzz Factory, and the pinch harmonics sound awesome with it. Dialed in, it's like there's no drop off in volume at all.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.