Hi everyone! My friend found this guitar in his garage. It has no name on it and just says Made In Japan on the back. He is going to give it to me tomorrow. Any ideas on what it is? Thanks.
Attachments:
scaled.CIMG1037.JPG.jpg
Gear:
Epi. Les Paul Custom
Squire Tom Delonge Stratocaster
Fender VibroChamp amp
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Digitech RH-250 Multi-effects Pedal
Yeah, it does have a SG style body. And a strat style headstock...lol..And what about the single coil pickups....there are 4 of them, 1 is missing though. Weird looking bridge as well...lol Ive never seen a SG with a pickguard like that. Its like a mix breed guitar..lol
Gear:
Epi. Les Paul Custom
Fender VibroChamp amp
I think its a Harmony or somthing.
my neighbor had one that look almost like that
Originally Posted by attackofnose
"My love, I love you more than there are stars in the sky. Also, I want to butt-fuck you.
Gibson doesn't have a Japanese factory - it's not an SG

Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Ahh...interesting...Im dying to mod the hell out of it with a new paint job and stuff...but not if its worth alot of money.
Gear:
Epi. Les Paul Custom
Fender VibroChamp amp
Quote by xbcrguy182x
Ahh...interesting...Im dying to mod the hell out of it with a new paint job and stuff...but not if its worth alot of money.

ya i would go ahead and do it. it looks like a piece of shit right now
Originally Posted by attackofnose
"My love, I love you more than there are stars in the sky. Also, I want to butt-fuck you.
Actually, my friend got one that looks similar to that. If I'm right about this, that bridge acts similar to a bigsby doesn't it. If so, my friend said his was a '60s era Sears guitar (played nice though). Yours might be the same...
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
SHIT!!! I've seen this same guitar somewhere before but I cant remember what brand it is or where I saw it.

I remember mentioning to my friend that it looked like a Fender version of an SG...

Sorry I can't help any!!
burns maybe? has that wierd *were not too good at designing guitar bodies* feel to it
Quote by bluesychris
Now You Sir have one hell of a guitar and look more alive and look to have more stage presence than anyone else I've seen on this forum
Leave it as is, just touch it up with another pickup and such, it looks different.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.