I like him.
18 18%
Meh, he's alright.
16 16%
I'm not a fan of Maddox.
3 3%
I hate Maddox.
10 10%
I've never heard of him nor his website.
18 18%
Voters: 102.
Do you like Maddox's page? Or do you hate him? Tell about it here.

(For those who don't know about it, his page is www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com)

I used to really like his page, but lately I've lost alot of interest in him, and I've found his last few updates (which have been extremely slow lately) to be rather boring.

*Poll will appear in a moment*
Yeah, he raises a lot of good points, but he's still ignorant. Still, very entertaining.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
His book changed my life.

Yeah his last few posts sucked ass, but how long can you expect someone like him to keep it up for? I think the book was so awesome that he doesn't have much awesome left to go around.
I've successfully stolen the phrase "with all the subtlety of a gang rape" from him but although entertaining i wouldn't quote him as a source of all knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
hes funny and clever, but hes a bit of an asshole. you just have to keep in mind that he exaggerates all his opinions greatly.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by merfsullivan
How is he ignorant?

Because he doesn't look at things objectively, he just preaches his opinion. That's fine, as people chose to read his site, but it's still ignorant.

He can be witty and satirical sometimes. Some of it is just bludgeoning you over the head with his opinions, like the "Faded Jeans are for Assholes" articles, but some of it is more clever than people realize, like the "Love Your Kids? Prove It By Beating Them" article. And the critiques of the children's artwork is hilarious.
Hi, I'm Peter
I have his "the Alphabet of Manliness" on my desk beside me right now.
Fender Standard Stratocaster (Seymour Duncan JB in Bridge)
Epiphone Explorer
Marshall MG100DFX 100 watt combo
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss Dm-2 Delay
Digitech WH4 Whammy
Morely Vol Volume (vintage 1975)
see avatar.

the book changes lives.

yes he's not really updating or anything anymore, but he's still awesome.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
i like him. a lot of his old rants were hilarious. and nothing beats the children's artwork. best shit on the internet.
Quote by garden of grey
He is joking a lot, you know.

Aye, I know. As I said earlier, he is very entertaining.

I like him, though with the lack of frequent and good updates I've lost a bit of interest in him.
HOLY FUCK NEW MADDOX POST

but yea, have read all of his stuff, love it it all

imo hes far from ignorant, he makes pretty informed points, satires both conservatives and liberals, repubs, dems, etc etc etfuckingset, and is just plain funny
i used to go to his site all the time, but now he hardly ever updates it. whats this book you speak of?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Smokey Amp
Yeah, he raises a lot of good points, but he's still ignorant. Still, very entertaining.

+1
Lots of times, his stuff is really funny, smart, and entertaining, but most of the time he's talking out of his ass.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Hes okay from rant to rant.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I happen to quite like him. Funny guy.

I really appreciate the way he's managed to get himself so rediculously well known, without any form of advertising at all. Pretty damn amazing if you ask me.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i used to go to his site all the time, but now he hardly ever updates it. whats this book you speak of?

why, the most ingenious piece of literature to ever grace the universe, the alphabet of manliness.
, hes got some really funny stuff, but i have to be in the mood to read it, otherwise its like this is gay
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.