It's 2am and I'm listening to Nebraska. Does anyone else on UG appreciate Bruce's talents? He is my absolute favourite singer/songwriter, his voice just has an amazing quality and his songs are so well written. Some of my favourite songs (there are so many though) are The River, Born to Run, Brilliant Disguise, Atlantic City, Better Days, Secret Garden, Nothing Man, Human Touch, Streets of
Philadelphia etc. Any opinions?
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
he is the boss. so yeah...his d*mn good! i just love the new album
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Atlantic City

def his best IMO
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
One of my favorite artists, I can barely pick a favorite song. But if I had to try it would be between The Promised Land, Atlantic City, Nebraska, Rosalita, Jungleland, and My City of Ruins.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Definately one of my favourite artsists.

'The River' Live In New York City, is the most amazingly mindblowing song I've ever heard. It's one of the few songs that actually sends a chill up my spine every single time I hear it.

Brilliant songwriter, great singer, and a phenomenal harp player. What a legend that man is.
my mum's a massive bruce fan, and i think that's rubbed off on me. i mean, songs like born to run, the river and thunder road.

classic.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.