cubedeathk

This is the guy who thinks beating children is good, women should have less pay and "liberals" have faked evolution for 1000s of years and have made up global warming to "destroy all that is good in this world".

Ugers far and wide I present to you a circus of shock and laughs.

Don't belive me? Just check out his posts.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3007121
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I dont believe you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes cubedeathk has posted a lot of rubbish, but I dont think he needs a whole thread dedicated to it. Let him believe what he wants to believe. Each to his own. Frankly Im surprised he hasnt come onto my science thread and tried debunking my 3 post essay on evolution....

He certainly has some weird ideas....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by paintITblack39
He's the only man to defeat Meths.

I wondered why Meths hated him so much.
Quote by paintITblack39
He's the only man to defeat Meths.

cubedeathk is a moron, dont take him seriously.

/thread
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

You know he does it as a joke, don't you?
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Only an idiot would fail to see that he's being sarcastic in all his posts.

He thinks it's funny to pretend he's a conservative Christian
Well to be honest, i kinda agree that you should just slap your kid once in a while, just to show him who's in charge... And i'm 17.