hey im seeing nine inch nails in brixton in a couple days, i know nin are amazing live but its my first time at brixton, just wondering is it a good venue?

My sister went there and said it was alright, but try and stay in a group if possible. It's not the friendliest of places...
Brixton was home to racially motivated riots in the 80s. Just be cautious and yes, make sure you stay in a group.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

brixton academy? i was there... last week (?)

i think... seen babyshambles!

not a great fan to be honest.. its like downhill (on a slope) and there are stupid barriers randomly about the place i noticed.

glasgow is much better! hehe
thanks but im looking at the surounding area more in the music way, the sound, the feel and the stage...

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Look out for the, ooooooh... Guns of Brixton.

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by beeboshain
thanks but im looking at the surounding area more in the music way, the sound, the feel and the stage...

Safety precautions first.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Safety precautions first.

Well said. But music-wise, yeah it's apparantly a great venue.
Dont know bout the venue but I seen NIN last night and they were outstanding, no Hurt in the set though. You're in for a good night anyway.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
I haven't been to Brixon before, hopefully I'm going on Monday to see The Fratellis though. My parents keep considering not letting me go, due to the recent shooting of three teenagers and stuff. Hopefully I'll be allowed .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Brixton Academy is a great venue. Very old feel. I live like really near there and its awesome inside. Really great sound quality aswell.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Balls to what the news tells us all, Brixton is a great place. Your not going to get stabbed or anything, just be sensible.
The fact that the venue has the sloping floor from when it used to be a theater means that you always have a good view of the stage no matter where you stand.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by Dobzilla
Judging by the Machine Head DVD, yes.

I was at that.

I hate Brixton Academy though, it's a bit to big for my liking and the sloping floor is annoying if you're a person who likes to get right into any kind of pit. Plus the have a strict 'no crowd surfing' rule which they'll sometimes enforce hard.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's a good venue, with a nice sound system (Thats all you needed to know and which everyone failed to mention (edit, apart from goth clash). If you are there to see a band that you love a slight sloping floor aint gonna do jack **** to your entertainment levels.)

Anyway, like anywhere you need to execute a certain level of vigilance; apart from that you shall be fine, matey.