my dads friend one a prs signed by nickle back in gold marker then clear coated and sold it for $1000 what an idiot what do you think it would be worth? not sure on the modle but it was flame top with this nice blue colour
*won, nickel, model.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Depends on the model...

Most signed guitars are low-end models anyway, so it was most likely an SE series.

I think it's silly enter contest for stuff only to sell it off, but whatever floats their boat.

EDIT: Although Chad Kroeger apparently has/had a signature model? *shrug*
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Considering I think Nickelback is an abomination to the rock music industry; I wouldn't take that guitar if you paid me. Now, if the signatures were rubbed off with alcohol, then I'd say $500 if it's an SE. If it was a Custom... then it actually LOST value with those horrid signatures. You asked...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
I believe the second Nickelback signed it the value of the guitar went down at least like $1,000,000 so I'm surprised he actaully got $1,000 for it!

PRS are pretty shitty guitars anyway. I dont know what the hype about them is all about. I've played several different models and wasnt impressed at all by any of them.
Is it just me, or do PRS guitars cost 1000$ without any signatures? And yeah, despite the band being Nickelback, He got ripped off.
Quote by garrett7
my dads friend one a prs signed by nickle back in gold marker then clear coated and sold it for $1000 what an idiot what do you think it would be worth? not sure on the modle but it was flame top with this nice blue colour

Naw you ken spent teh 1000$ on engrhish ressons
Quote by i_am_metalhead

PRS are pretty shitty guitars anyway. I dont know what the hype about them is all about. I've played several different models and wasnt impressed at all by any of them.

To each his own, bro. ANY guitar can sound good... IF you know how to play it.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby