Ah god damnit, I've fallen in love with this band. I get to see them with The Toasters in April or May. For anyone that has seen them live, are they as good as they are in there albums?
Yeah, I saw them play like one and a half songs in Boston when they opened for Flogging Molly. They definitely played wicked high energy shows (don't you love how I said wicked without thinking about it?).

But yeah, I'm gonna try to see them this spring myself.
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
All there shows this time are 18+. Why do they have to have 18+ shows on such rare appearing bands?

I can't take my only punk/ska fan friend with me because he's 16.

I hate 18+ shows.
18+?! for what reason is it 18+. i can see 21+ for drinking...but 18?!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
oooo the toasters, sounds sexy. love the toasters...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by mike2
18+?! for what reason is it 18+. i can see 21+ for drinking...but 18?!

I think that its for liability reasons and the massive punx orgies.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Chaise Boogie
All there shows this time are 18+. Why do they have to have 18+ shows on such rare appearing bands?

I can't take my only punk/ska fan friend with me because he's 16.

I hate 18+ shows.

dude, you live in Cleveland, TN. Take her to Chattanooga. 621 West Bell Avenue. There's a show just about every night and they're always all ages. Tom Foote will buy y'all beer too if yer into that.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Meh, they're alright. From the little that I've heard, they seemed like they were trying to be Rancid.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by Philly_e43
aint that Anarchtica?I saw the leftover zombies there

Yeah. My band newest band played our first show with the Leftover Zombies at the Turtlehead House. Adam Foster is awesome!
I found out about em at the guitar center, one of the members, real little guy with glasses came up to me and we talked and he invited me to anarchtica, great place man
oh and the briggs are great
Nuf' Said
I really like the Briggs "Numbers" album... The newest one isn't as good to me... Doesnt have enough balls.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
They're okay. They're kinda poppy, but that's not a bad thing. Their singer has a wierd voice, like he's trying to have some kind of accent.
Quote by whyvern
dude, you live in Cleveland, TN. Take her to Chattanooga. 621 West Bell Avenue. There's a show just about every night and they're always all ages. Tom Foote will buy y'all beer too if yer into that.

What in Chattanooga plays that isn't scene and trendy?

You give me one ska or punk band that plays there, and I'll be there in a heartbeat.
Chinese Telephones March 22nd. That's the next time I'm going there but they've got good DIY shows all the time at The Black Sheep Pub, Anarchtica, Turtle Head House and Ziggy's. Stay away from Club Fathom that's all the bullshit christian metalcore that you probably hear about. That's not the real Chattanooga. Listen to the Hidden Spots and Friday Knight that's the good shit outta chattanoga.

Come to the show on the 22nd. The Chinese Telephones are from Milwaukee it's gonna be an amazing show. I was gonna make them the band of the month... oh well I'll do that next month.
Quote by whyvern

I like how you just said the guys name out like it was nothin.
Or maybe thats like, code name or something? Every comes in and there like,
"Tom Foote!? Tom Foote!? anybody?" thats a wierd fu<kin name too Id feel stupid sayin Foote.
Quote by whyvern
Chinese Telephones March 22nd. That's the next time I'm going there but they've got good DIY shows all the time at The Black Sheep Pub, Anarchtica, Turtle Head House and Ziggy's. Stay away from Club Fathom that's all the bullshit christian metalcore that you probably hear about. That's not the real Chattanooga. Listen to the Hidden Spots and Friday Knight that's the good shit outta chattanoga.

Come to the show on the 22nd. The Chinese Telephones are from Milwaukee it's gonna be an amazing show. I was gonna make them the band of the month... oh well I'll do that next month.

That Christian Metalcore is what I'm talking about. That's all over here and it's what is cool. Club Fathom is a poser trend leech hole.
Quote by drema
I like how you just said the guys name out like it was nothin.
Or maybe thats like, code name or something? Every comes in and there like,
"Tom Foote!? Tom Foote!? anybody?" thats a wierd fu<kin name too Id feel stupid sayin Foote.

That's the guy who owns Anarchtica. He's done shows there since like 1995. He's really cool. He runs an awesome zine called $pare ¢hange and has always been really active in the punk scene.
Quote by whyvern
That's the guy who owns Anarchtica. He's done shows there since like 1995. He's really cool. He runs an awesome zine called $pare ¢hange and has always been really active in the punk scene.

I mean how you said that he would buy booze for other people. Most people I know would rather remain anonymous. But its really hard to find people like that at all where I live, only the mexicans got the balls.
what? anonymous? wtf...like your buying crack or some shit...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Dude it's punk rock rights of passage. If you drink, older people buy it for you, and when your older you buy it for the younger kids... it's like a family.
i hope someday i can have young kids i can buy cheap booze for, and hopefully they are oblivious and stupid and i can charge them more than the usual....o yeah...gullible little bastards...can't wait till i turn 21
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I Love This Band!!!!!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by whyvern
Dude it's punk rock rights of passage. If you drink, older people buy it for you, and when your older you buy it for the younger kids... it's like a family.

ain't no punks down here. I live in the country with a bunch of rednecks.