I looked on the SD site and they didn't have these listed in their site. But has anyone tried the SD AHB-1 Blackout active pickup set? I am curious as to how these sound, since I am considering them for a project I have coming up. Can you tell me anything about them?

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-SEY-ABH1-SET.html#
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Okay, obviously no one has tried these. Aside from emg, and live wires, what are some other options in active pickups?
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
duncan live wires?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
shadow-electronics.com they make active pickups
the dimarzio activators or whatever they are called, they are passive, but sound like active
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
I have yet to use them but alot of the long time EMG users have switched over to them they are supposed to be less noisy with more punch and clarity. Of course thats what they say i have yet to play it.
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join