What would you put in an sg? Looking mostly for versatility, but whatever you would want. NOT EMGS
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
well that of course depends on your price range, what you want to play, and what type of SG it is.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Obviously depends what you want from it....But I'd drop a P94 in the neck and a reasonably high output (12-14k Alnico) humbucker in the bridge.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
gibson 57's, great sounding pickups for classics and modern rock, for more hard rock, i'd say bill lawrence L-500XL and maybe a seymour duncun
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
im getting an SG soon and im either going to get a set of bareknuckle warpigs or adder plus pickups.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
assuming this is totally allowed to be what I'd want, I'd say Bareknuckle Riff Raffs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Depending on your price range, Go classic... KEEP THOSE PICK UPS. Those are probably great pick ups as is. If not, Go for a pair of Pearly Gates. Classic on Classic.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!