Hello all :
i am just getting started ,i would like some help with some easy tabs to start me out
i learned the intro to smoke on the water , would like some more advise
thanks
jody
Wrong forum. I think it goes in Tab Talk or something... Not sure, read the rules of each forum.

But, I do wanna try and help you out a little bit, so here goes. First and foremost, I advise a teacher because it'll help your development right now if you don't already have one. Now I'll recommend a few songs...

Try:
Led Zeppelin
Stairway to Heaven
Tangerine
Whole Lotta Love

Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath (the song)
N.I.B.

I can't think of any more right now... Anyway, I adivise a teacher, but it's not required. Once you've got those down, PM me and I'll try and think of a few more. Good luck with em, and remember to read the rules of each forum in the future before making a thread.

Edit: This could go in the Guitar & Bass Basics forum in the "Songs for Beginners" thread. There are plenty of recommendations there, and you'll be able to find atleast one that you like... The thread title is "The ONLY Thread For Beginners Songs."

Here is a link to the first page.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Last edited by Page&HammettFan at Mar 2, 2007,