They are seperate 1x12 speaker cabinets, not powered and can each handle at least 200 watts. Basically all I need is an appropriate power amp right? My sound card --> poweramp--->
speakers. I play along with background tracks on Guitar Pro but need more oomph!
Here's a pic of them:

Thanks,
Ken
Well, I think that you're just trying to show off your rig.

But anyway, why don't you try it? It's not like you're gonna summon Satan or anything.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Welsh Guitar
Well, I think that you're just trying to show off your rig.

But anyway, why don't you try it? It's not like you're gonna summon Satan or anything.

So true.

No, I'm agreeing with a Welsh man....surely not
na I just dont have an individual picture of these speakers, forget the rig right now I hearing conflicting data on what size power amp to use with these. The guy that made them tells me the speakers are so efficient that I can actually tie them into my sound card (although they won't be loud enough) and not hurt them. But then I hear of bands blowing up their PA speakers or power amps out of mismatches n shit... so if I don't need a 300 watt power amp then I'd be saving a whole lot of money for say just a 100 watter. Its only for my living room but I do rock out, but, never using anymore than prolly 10watts.
Ken
getcha pull!