What???

Are you looking for someone to tell you how to play a breakdown or are you looking for good breakdowns in songs?
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
What???

Are you looking for someone to tell you how to play a breakdown or are you looking for good breakdowns in songs?

both i guess, i know how to play breakdowns and everything i was just wondering different techniques and ideas and such to for them.......if that made sense
Theres a huge thread in this forum called "my favorite breakdown". Put that in the search box and youll find a bunch of great breakdowns and hopefully youll get some ideas.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
IMPROVISE!!! or maybe play different pieces of your fav. songs.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Chug Chug Chug
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
The most simple technique for a breakdown is the "minor parallels", which means that the chord you are in, say you're playing the chord G, then for a breakdown you go three frets down (groundtone G=3rd fret low E string) so you go to Em. 3-3=0, so where are you if you're on the low E string and on fret 0? Well you're on E, but you have to make it a minor chord so it'sm Em and not E. This works best with barré chords and powerchords to start with. One cool sounding minor parallel is the D chord and then go to Bm. Don't forget to make them minors!!!
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Chug Chug Chug

wee wee wee
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
crash crash snare/crash crash

with the double bass pedal in syncopation with the 0's

Good luck man can't wait to hear your stuff!
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)