again...our guitarist quit, we need a new one ages 11-14. our band is called...there is still room for conflict...we play My chemical romance-ish music i am vocalist we hav a hillarious drummer and thats about it. and if ur not interested GET OUT OF MY F*CKING THREAD!
Quote by TheBassMan3
again...our guitarist quit, we need a new one ages 11-14. our band is called...there is still room for conflict...we play My chemical romance-ish music i am vocalist we hav a hillarious drummer and thats about it. and if ur not interested GET OUT OF MY F*CKING THREAD!

what you don't want to say you play emo?
haha
I don't like as i lay dying
ffs, where do you live that might help? sounds like you guys are a really original band...................................................................rofl. MCR wannabes? but anyways, I wanna know where you guys live around so I can boo you off the stage at your gig, if you guys get one. btw, maybe your drummer could be a stand up comedian between songs?
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Quote by AccidentsHappen
ffs, where do you live that might help? sounds like you guys are a really original band...................................................................rofl. MCR wannabes? but anyways, I wanna know where you guys live around so I can boo you off the stage at your gig, if you guys get one. btw, maybe your drummer could be a stand up comedian between songs?

he's basically saying you suck balls and should stop playing
hey guess wat? ,,|,,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Quote by AccidentsHappen

f*ck you
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Matt Freeman>You
and what are you? a michael jackson wannabe? mcr is a good band
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Matt Freeman>You
Jeez, if you don't like the sorta music he plays, or don't want to help, don't comment. Being a prick to little kids doesn't make you cool, it makes you a douche.

And, to aild2006, it's good he's not calling it emo, because bands like MCR aren't emo.
Quote by STABxYOU
Jeez, if you don't like the sorta music he plays, or don't want to help, don't comment. Being a prick to little kids doesn't make you cool, it makes you a douche.

And, to aild2006, it's good he's not calling it emo, because bands like MCR aren't emo.

yes you tard they are ****ing emo
Last edited by aild2006 at Mar 2, 2007,
lol... yea u shuld kinda post where u live next time... or right now!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by aild2006
yes you tard they are ****ing emo

Check out the Hardcore forum, we'll school you on real emo.
why dont we all just play nice? and to TheBassMan3 man just forget what they say...
and to Kevin97220 your a 04er you know better then to bash the f*ck out of others posts....and to all other bashers....please just leave the kid alone.....ok.....learn to respect others and they will respect you too.....

So keep it clean Please!
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by STABxYOU
Check out the Hardcore forum, we'll school you on real emo.

oh like that 90's DC shit?
**** fugazi
and **** you
My chemical Romance sucks, get turned onto real music like Pantera or Black Sabbath
Quote by TheBassMan3

That's a warm welcome for you. Good day and goodbye.
^_^
Quote by memnomic
My chemical Romance sucks, get turned onto real music like Pantera or Black Sabbath

And when you get tired of mainstream bands you can listen to Neil Perry and A Day In Black And White.
maybe some reagan youth ?
my gear

1986 mij fender strat contemparary 22 (fuckin schweet)

laney tf200

big muff "ramshead" clone

alvarez acoustic (also fuckin schweet)
Quote by aild2006
he's basically saying you suck balls and should stop playing

Wow the guy is just asking for a guitar player and giving examples of the styles of music they play so that someone like the trolls on this thread will not come and audition.

Why criticize people and tell them they should stop playing music because they play something you don't like? Thats not only ignorant but its very immature, if everyone quit playing guitar unless they were playing bands and songs that you liked, this world would be a boring place. Encourage people to expand their musical horizons, instead of telling them to stop playing music.
Quote by memnomic
It doesnt matter if a band is mainstream or not

Because mainstream music is pablum.