Page 1 of 2
omfg! so today we came in from recess ( just like 20 mins ago) and then the gay principle comes up to me and another kid and he says he saw our boxers... so we go to the office we get our dumb things that our parents have to sign. so then he lets the other kid go and tells me to call my dad to bring me another pair of pants! i even pulled my pants up way over my stomache and tightened it and im like is that good?!?! and hes like no u still need another pair of pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i call my dad and i tell him and he says no effin way im coming to get ya. HAHA i wait 4 mins and hes there and he says with all due respect principle pussbag go screw yourself! and we left! and i just got back. anyone else had dumb experiences like that at school?!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
you have recess?

after reading the whole thing...i'm gonna call bullshit.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join

If he really said that then was he drunk at the time?

I just about fell over because of the pussbag statement...
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Ummm, you guys have recess? Are you 10 or is your school just different?

And belts tend to help out those situations, but I suppose those are for grown-ups.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
yeah recess, what grade are you in
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
lol we go outside after lunch... im in 8th grade

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Maus24
you have recess?

+1

If you're really from Switzerland...do you guys have elementary from grades 1 to 8, and high school from 9 to 12?
Quote by deathmetalboy
omfg! so today we came in from recess ( just like 20 mins ago) and then the gay principle comes up to me and another kid and he says he saw our boxers... so we go to the office

Gay threesome FTW?
Serves you right for not walking around with an extra pair of pants.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
do you have nap time, too?
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga
Quote by deathmetalboy
lol we go outside after lunch... im in 8th grade

**** you, I stopped getting recess in 7th grade.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by deathmetalboy
omfg! so today we came in from recess ( just like 20 mins ago) and then the gay principle comes up to me and another kid and he says he saw our boxers... so we go to the office we get our dumb things that our parents have to sign. so then he lets the other kid go and tells me to call my dad to bring me another pair of pants! i even pulled my pants up way over my stomache and tightened it and im like is that good?!?! and hes like no u still need another pair of pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i call my dad and i tell him and he says no effin way im coming to get ya. HAHA i wait 4 mins and hes there and he says with all due respect principle pussbag go screw yourself! and we left! and i just got back. anyone else had dumb experiences like that at school?!

After reading post #11 (or 12) I have something new to add...

The Gay Principle told us to pull our pants up?

If he was gay then he'd have said pull em down for him.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
I don't understand, why did he want you to change your pants?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Hells_Bell
Serves you right for not walking around with an extra pair of pants.

+1, I keep a pair of jeans in my back pocket. Along with another car in case mine breaks down. Don't you wish you prepared?
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

dude are you in 2nd grade? who the **** still has recess? And my principal would never go that far just because he saw someones boxers.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
haha he calle dmy belt an accescory... i made a new hole in it to its maximum tightest and pulled it all the way up and still i had to call my dad... our principle is fat btw lol

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

stfu about recess... its our school its the dumbest school ive ever been to.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

u guys dont get a break? we get morning break and lunch all the way through school till 18 in uk...goes great with the free periods in sixth form
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Quote by Maus24
you have recess?

i second that statement. With the addtional satement that you(the person who's telling the story) are no older than a good 10.
lmfao! too funny
i had a huge whole on my pants from the normal legging to the back pocket, and people could see my poker card [pimp]boxers[/pimp]
so, i got sent to the office, and was supposed to call my dad and have him bring me another pair of pants. so i just did the gay thing and tied my coat around my waist.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
ey ur from colorado! wat do u play? we need a 2nd guitarist.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

lol the principle was freaking out and saying " what do u not understand about our rules at this school!?"

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

ey ur from colorado! wat do u play? we need a 2nd guitarist.

Because you seem like a really cool guy he'd love to jam with you!
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
xD

Man, my pants are never low enough to see me boxers.

But at my school we have some 'fancy' (not too fancy really, but fancy enough) uniform.

However I got recess until the end of grade 8, so I guess it's possible...
Yeah, the school I went to had some very odd rules, but that's public schooling in Britain for you.

Quote by Gman400
And belts tend to help out those situations, but I suppose those are for grown-ups.

Sadly there's a current trend of wearing your trousers low enough so everyone can see your huggies, even if you have a belt. Countless times I've seen idiots walking through Uni have their trousers fall down without them notice it, all for the sake of a fashion trend that just makes you look like you can't dress yourself. I don't know if this guy's into it, could be though.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Quote by Cathedral
Sadly there's a current trend of wearing your trousers low enough so everyone can see your huggies, even if you have a belt. Countless times I've seen idiots walking through college have their trousers fall down without them notice it, all for the sake of a fashion trend that just makes you look like you can't dress yourself.

Yeah. The only people I see do it are emos and "hardcore dudes" (just what they call themselves.) It's not pleasent to walk behind them up staircases, you know, with their behinds rubbing all up in your face.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Wow...
about half the posts were about recess
I miss recess

anyways the whole thing smells like BS, no principal would do that
Quote by Gman400
Yeah. The only people I see do it are emos and "hardcore dudes" (just what they call themselves.) It's not pleasent to walk behind them up staircases, you know, with their behinds rubbing all up in your face.

I don't know, Im kind of looking forward to if/when it ever catches on with women.

Quote by that_1_dude24
anyways the whole thing smells like BS, no principal would do that

You'd be amazed at half the rubbish I had to put up with at school.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
lol u dont know our principle

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Page 1 of 2