I noticed that recently America is treating the minorities as majorities and vice versa. I'm not racist i just think they're going a little overboard with hate crimes and stuff. does anyone else agree?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by magnus_maximus
No, America's just stupidly PC.

+1
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Hey don't abbreviate political correctness!!! Somebody might take it as offensive! Gawd.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
We're not racist on one another because we aren't a race.... So a little bit of a retarded statement right there, buuuuuuuuutt... We treat eachother like shit... No escaping that truth.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
it is pretty rascist at times the stupid white kids in my school (and i'm white) think all asians look the same and get my friend and this stupid kid we hate mixed up, and Pop culture is kinda racist in a way, like the thing with white rappers. Everyone laughs and thinks it's funny, why? cause it's a white person rapping! LOLZ. racist's not gone, people just pretend it is

Quote by MetalMessiah665
I noticed that recently America is treating the minorities as majorities and vice versa. I'm not racist i just think they're going a little overboard with hate crimes and stuff. does anyone else agree?

While you are probably rather unintelligent for thinking Americans are a race, yes, you make a point. Very often minorities who commit violent acts against whites for example get off on assault and battery and other such charges, while vice versa whites are charged with hate crimes. Good ol' PC movement.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Hey, Trade your 200+ years of black slavery, 500+ years of women being frowned upon, and all the other races being crapped upon, for an illusion that they get treated better than you. Thankyou.
Quote by Doolittle
it is pretty rascist at times the stupid white kids in my school (and i'm white) think all asians look the same and get my friend and this stupid kid we hate mixed up, and Pop culture is kinda racist in a way, like the thing with white rappers. Everyone laughs and thinks it's funny, why? cause it's a white person rapping! LOLZ. racist's not gone, people just pretend it is

Nice points, if you were an 8-year-old.

By the way, racial differences are okay because they have their own cultures. People laugh at people who act like they're black or look like they don't belong at all. It doesn't take a genius to see that.

And I'd like to know who thought racism was ever gone. It's human nature.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by AzureNight
Very often minorities who commit violent acts against whites for example get off on assault and battery and other such charges, while vice versa whites are charged with hate crimes. Good ol' PC movement.

I can't believe I'm wasting my first post in months to say +1, but...

+1.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)