I'm looking for the cheapest possible/ but ok quality cabinet...and i found this

http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=?SKU=GIT0010521-000&ProductUUID=0&JumpTo=OfferList

comments?

i know probably noone will have any idea about this cab, but what do you think?
Last edited by zwound at Mar 2, 2007,
odds are, if the cab is that cheap, it's terrible quality. Test play it loud; they all sound good at a low volume but the best test is if you turn it way up and it doesn't lose quality.
oh yeah, and could i plug it to a 50w laney tube head?
well, i cant try it out. and second thing is, cabs dont need to be expensive to be good. plus this one has original bugera parts on it, and bugera seems to be a pretty high up firm, although not very fameous.
Aren't Bugera a sub-division of Behringer or am I thinking of another company?
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
^ i serisouly doubt that. behringer doesnt need a subdivision. if they would, they would be cardboard cutouts of first act guitars.

on the serious note, http://www.bugera-amps.com/

oh shoot. you're right, they're connected somehow.
^ damn . i really cant...argh, it's a little too much....i mean, about 200-250 euro for a cab would be good...suggestions?
You can only get a 1x12 for that kind of money (unless you are willing to go for lower quality).
Get it. Those are 10" speakers, if I'm not mistaken (not that it matters).

Second hand is usually the best option if you have a low budget.
Definitely. It looks pretty sturdy, and the speakers are good. The speakers alone cost more than 100 Euro.
ok, i've decided i'd have a look at the speaker...what should i be looking out for, if i cant try it out (i dont have a head yet)??

like you know...for speaker damage...general damage...stuff like that?
Make sure the speakers work, look at the wiring, check that the cabinet is solid, and look for general damage / signs of bad treatment. I don't think there is that much to look for, because there isn't much that can go wrong in a cabinet.
Make sure the speakers work

how can i do that, assuming i dont have a head? i have like a roland microcube though
Make sure you can borrow a head from the seller, just for trying it out. If you really can't do that, bring a 9v battery, and touch the speakers terminals with that (both ways). One of the ways should make some popping sounds, like when you unplug your guitar when the amp is switched on. If it's silent both ways, the speaker is dead.

EDIT:
It looks like the gap between the terminals on the speaker might be too big for a 9v battery, you'll have to improvise a bit (with a piece of wire or something).
^ wait, what are terminals?

sorry for my complete idioticy

and btw, you have no idea how much i appreciate your help for the past few days!
Quote by zwound
^ wait, what are terminals?

sorry for my complete idioticy

and btw, you have no idea how much i appreciate your help for the past few days!

The things that are on the side of the speaker, that the blue and red connectors connect to.

And thanks.