Well you might already know by now that I'm not a fan of "normal" looking guitars. Strat, super strat ect ect... I was wondering if there are any smaller companys that make less conventional guitars. Nothing like B.C rich,Esp,jackson. If I have to order from a website I'd be okay with that. I was looking at the charvel superV and it seemed ok. any ideas/suggestions?

Possibly the only B.C rich fan on UG
What music do you play, what is your budget, what is your map, and what guitars do you have now?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
check out Minarikguitars.com, theres a review of one in this months Guitar1
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

I have 2 Bc rich warlocks, and 1 ibanez gsa which is currently beat to hell right now. I play mostly metal...death metal, black metal. None of that gay stuff (a7x) My budget is about 500 dollars, but I can probably boost it up allitle more if I have to.

Parker P-42

Parker makes amazing guitars.

Although more expensive, Minariks might be up your alley. They sound excellent; their body shapes are actually engineered to increase certain frequency responses.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Eh, the only Minarik that looks good is the diablo. But for that much money i'd rather get something else...

Probably one of the strangest guitars out there:

RKS Wave.

Who needs tonewood?
Quote by utsapp89
Don't buy BC.Rich guitars with SHARP edges. They chip easily, And BCRich Usually makes cheap guitars. ( Woods and parts. ) The Mockingbird is nifty, Though... I love my V, It's modeled after an early gibson V, And it sounds orgasmic. I'd tell you to get a Mocking Bird, Or a -Normal- V. Sound DOES vary between body shapes, And going cheap on a radical one is the worst idea you can do. I was just like you when I was younger, The whole " I don't want a strat, It looks like everyone else " deal. Trust me, Man. I'd rather look like everyone else and sound good than look like my own and sound like Doodee. =D ( And my strat has been Antiqued, So I still look like myself... )
Uhm, I think you missed the part where I said I own 2 bc rich warlocks haha. I don't know what your talking about though, I never chipped a warlock once.

Never rubbed one of those spikes on the carpet accidently? I had a Virgo and I did. Many times. I'm just not a fan of NATO bodies and maluable metal. =D I just don't like BC.Rich, Man. Do what your ears tell you!
I don't know either of those brands...
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
Quote by Ol'boy Rivers
I don't know either of those brands...

Not brands.

He means Prince's Cloud Guitar (you know... the guy named Prince?) from the movie "Purple Rain."

And the Wangcaster is a custom-made guitar.

Use google

You will become very acquainted with the wangcaster as you spend more time on UG .
Quote by utsapp89
The Wangcaster is my dream guitar.
Member of the "Guitarists Born in 1991 Club". PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Dean Guitars.