hey i was thinking about getting this guitar, i tried it out and loved it. has anyone here had any experience with it? if so tell me if you think its a good guitar.
I've had mine for about 8 months and so far it has been great. There are 2 things I recommend doing, first if you like to do dive bombs, then put electrical tape around the outside of the neck pickup to increase the sustain when using the whammy bar. The other thing is to get a Trem-Setter. It may be a pain to install, but it is well worth it.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Never played that specific model, but I played many esp's in my time and Ive never been dissapointed with one of them.

Possibly the only B.C rich fan on UG
Quote by SGStrummer61
I've had mine for about 8 months and so far it has been great. There are 2 things I recommend doing, first if you like to do dive bombs, then put electrical tape around the outside of the neck pickup to increase the sustain when using the whammy bar. The other thing is to get a Trem-Setter. It may be a pain to install, but it is well worth it.

i was actually getting the mh-400nt. the one without the trem, i already have a guitar with a FR and i want one with out a trem, hteyre pains in the asses.
Yea, I can't stand floyd rose's anymore. If I knew how to rip out my crappy one on my warlock I would do it in a heartbeat...

Possibly the only B.C rich fan on UG