Hey!

I've decided to buy a new guitar from Guitarcenter or musiciansfriend, anyway, I got interested of also buying a mini amp (like the 1 watt battery powered amps). So I saw cool fender models and there was one Marshall, Could anyone who has tried any mini amp suggest one or at least comment on them?
microcube
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
I got the "full stack" Marshall MS-4. It's a 4 watts instead of 2. It's cool but don't expect hi-gain distortion out of it! :-) I mostly use it to practice with some friends at my job on lunch break, using it with a Boss DS-1 or MT-2 for "real" distortion. Usefull to carry around but don't expect to build your tone around this thing....like mr_hankey said, it's a toy!
((( KoskineN )))

-ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe VHB
-Fender Telecaster Lite Ash
-Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo
-Fulltone Clyde Dlx, OCD, '69
-Boss BD-2, CE-5, DD-20, TU-2, RC-2
-MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
-EHX Little Big Muff - Holy Grail - Micro POG
Quote by KoskineN
I mostly use it to practice with some friends at my job on lunch break

That's the kind of stuff it's useful for; but don't expect any tone.
But does it still enhance the sound of the guitar? I mean I want something that'll just make the guitar louder so that I don't play an electric guitar unplugged, that just doesn't seem right.

+ I've heard great stuff about the fender mini twin deluxe tweed or whatever it's called.
Oh yeah mine(MS-4) is loud enough to play with someone else with a similar mini-amp or enjoying playing "plugged". I also use it to play silently with the headphones on when my roommates are sleeping!
((( KoskineN )))

-ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe VHB
-Fender Telecaster Lite Ash
-Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo
-Fulltone Clyde Dlx, OCD, '69
-Boss BD-2, CE-5, DD-20, TU-2, RC-2
-MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
-EHX Little Big Muff - Holy Grail - Micro POG
Quote by shav0r
It'll be roughly like room level conversation.
Are you kidding me? microcube is loud as hell. You aren't able to just "talk" over it!
Quote by The_Okie
Pignose.

+1

join the club, Okie.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
+1

join the club, Okie.

But I don't have one....And have never played them. I just know they sound good. Guitar Center doesn't carry them...
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
go for the pignose
its great
and small
but it sounds great

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009