It's getting to be that time of the year. The Selection Show's a week from sunday. Who wants to have a UG pool? I'll probably set one up on CBSSportsline if it will work, otherwise Yahoo! or even Facebook maybe. who's in?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
whaaa...?

?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
que es esto?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by myself101
whaaa...?

?

crazy australians

It's the annual college basketball tournament. There are 65 teams in it, so it's always an absoulte shitshow when you have like 5 seperate single-elimination games of the most exciting leauge in basketball ending all at any given time during the first few days, because there are so many games to be played. It's one of my favorite things to watch in sports and i don't even like basketball all that much. Plus the games are always really exciting because it's college players playing for glory instead of money and needing to win to advance. It's awesome.

Traditionally fans fill out brackets predicting who how the tournament will progress, and enter in pools, usually for money, to see who can come the closest.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Bets on who wins in march madness, american college basketball.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by iforgot539
crazy australians

It's the annual college basketball tournament. There are 65 teams in it, so it's always an absoulte shitshow when you have like 5 seperate single-elimination games of the most exciting leauge in basketball ending all at any given time during the first few days, because there are so many games to be played. It's one of my favorite things to watch in sports and i don't even like basketball all that much. Plus the games are always really exciting because it's college players playing for glory instead of money and needing to win to advance. It's awesome.

Traditionally fans fill out brackets predicting who how the tournament will progress, and enter in pools, usually for money, to see who can come the closest.

ahh cool

im not in though...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Kansas Jayhawks All The Way Baby!!!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Nuh-uh. UMass FTW

provided they qualify.

yeah, go Eagles
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
I'll just post the info here instead of PMing people.

ID#: 20644
Password (as always): guitar

One day 'till selection sunday!
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Erm....isn't UMass out of the running...and my team just beat Boston College's ass, so who will you place your bets on?
LOL
They weren't when I posted that. Sadly now they are

So I'm not sure yet who I'll support. Maybe send my love out to whoever ends up winning the A-10. And whoever's playing Memphis.

But I think the winner will probably come from the Big Ten: Ohio State or Wisconsin are the ones i see as most likely to win it all. Oden's a Beast.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by iforgot539
They weren't when I posted that. Sadly now they are

So I'm not sure yet who I'll support. Maybe send my love out to whoever ends up winning the A-10. And whoever's playing Memphis.

But I think the winner will probably come from the Big Ten: Ohio State or Wisconsin are the ones i see as most likely to win it all. Oden's a Beast.

Teams like Ohio State always choke up at the end..they always do. Wisconsin on the other hand, are beastly. I still have to go with my ACC peoplez. North Carolina are gonna take it.
LOL
My dad said he was watching the Big 10 tournament, and the quality of play was not very good.

Assuming KU doesn't choke (... for the third year in a row ...) they might have a good shot at it (not that I'm a KU fan, I'm just stating the facts.) Also UCLA and Ohio State seem like they have more than a decent shot, too. I'd like to see Southern Illinois get a good way into the tournament this year.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by LilVikingboy
Kansas Jayhawks All The Way Baby!!!

*does Lil' John YEAH!!! battle cry*
Brackets are set... Get on there and fill one out before thursday!

(Niagra FTW ...not really)

I'm going with GW. 11 seeds named George seem to have it made. A-10 represent!
(again, not really)

Is anyone else suprised Florida is a 1. seed over Wisconsin and UCLA?
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
One last bump, then I'll let this die.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!