Poll: Would you join in a riot ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you join in a riot ?
Yeah! fight the power!
55 83%
No im law abiding
11 17%
Voters: 66.
ive been reading about the 1992 LA riots and it got me thinking .
if a riot started in your town would you join in the chaos, loot,burn, fight ,destroy,steal and get away with it
or would you be a good citizen and stay out of the trouble?

and have any of you every been in a real riot?
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Last edited by *Spoonman* at Mar 2, 2007,
yeah i would, as long as there was no rebel on rebel crime going on
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
If it was a huge riot, id be in there. no stealing though, just fighting for the fun of it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Hell Yea, id get a huge speaker system with Rock Music on to make the riot better
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
nah, im too small.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I'd stay the hell away from the riot.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Rioting doesn't accomplish anything except destroying your own town. It's just an excuse to act on your own latent criminal tendencies like in hurricane Katrina when people were stealing TV's and beer. If there was a riot in my town, I would be more concerned with defending my home. I would station myself on the roof with a rifle. No warning shots given
*Pictures himself with an ESP on his back, a Gibson in one arm and a Fender in the other running home grinning like a maniac*

Basically yes.
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
I'd stay the hell away from the riot.

omg! what a bitch! your gonna have a boring life dude.............
RIOT ON!!!
"I can't live my life alwayz worried about what if....
cuz what if i die tomorrow and i never even lived!"
I think that people who live in the zones where riots actually would occur are the most likely to participate in them. Asking the questions to rather well-off people isn't really the same thing. A riot in some posh place has nothing to do with a riot in the grime streets of whatever..

But I think most of you got this anyway sorry , hence the humurous responses
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
i would cram a bunch of nice guitars in a big ass open back cab and head system and roll the mo****a home
You people seem to forget that there will be victims if you "loot, burn, fight, destroy".

I'd riot if I thought the cause was right, but do nothing illegal. Except for fighting, if I found it neccessary
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by AshDoro
Hell Yea, id get a huge speaker system with Rock Music on to make the riot better

blast Rage Against The Machine
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Rioting is generally stupid. Breaking and stealing shit isn't a good way to get your point across, and will probably just cause setbacks.
hell yea'
think of all that free stuff FOR FREE!!!!!!!
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
All you small minded kids wouldnt have the same thoughts if you'd be in a riot..
We are having a little crisis in greece at the moment and I happened to get into a riot and couldnt escape from it.
You are on your own there, you try to dodge the molotov bombs but at the same time somone is comming right at you with a stick or a rock to hurt you...
But on the other hand, the adrenaline rush is just something awkwardly amazing... I mean , being able to do stuff you wouldnt normally do (I mean hit random guys with your boots and throwing rocks at the stupid guys with the molotov bombs)..

But, stay clear guys, seriously.. Sometimes it can revolve to something really really bad and who knows, maybe it'll be your unlucky day.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
*Listens to Sublime-April 29, 1992
Hell yes I would riot.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I'd only loot Gamestop or Guitar Center.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

If you need to do it...

FIGHT THE POWAH!
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
I would, but souly to loot.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
April 26th, 1992,
There was a riot on the streets,
Tell me where were you?
You were sittin home watchin your tv,
While I was paticipatin in some anarchy

sublime 4tw
aw hell yea man! join the chaos! i always follow groups that i think are having fun and rioting would be completely kickass!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music