i've got a cheapish left handed ibanez RG with a FR trem - which is ok for small whammy bar work - but serious divebombs are a complete no no.

i was thinking of getting an edge pro - only questions are- how do you go about getting one (especially a lefty - or is there any difference??) and get it installed properly? (i have no clue about guitar workings)

also is a lefty trem bridge that much different than a normal one?
is there anything else you would suggest instead of an edge pro?

Im in northern ireland so any ireland/uk sites would be great

cheers!
Hey Ibanez - Left hand Xiphos? any chance!!??

Guitars
Yamaha Pacifica
Ibanez RG 270L (with EMG 81/85)
Jackson RR V (with Dimarzio D Activator X)
I'd say you could get a lefty trem BUT it would cost more than a righty and you'd probably only be able to get it in one colour. Being a lefty myself, I know how it feels to have such a limited choice

I just had a look on Thomann and they didn't have any left handed floyd-type trems.
the lefty trem deal isn't really a big issue, and in fact i think it might be easier to just use your entire arm to do the whammying.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
which RG do you have? what bridge issit? year its made?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I knew this link would come in handy one day
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by forsaknazrael
Damn! You beat me this time!

I pwn j00 n00b
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."