Well, a while ago, I did something stupid and put permanent marker on my guitar. After about a day, I realized I did something stupid so I took it off with some rubbing alcohol. But the problem, the alcohol only took off some, but the permanent marker was still noticeable. So as I was thinking about how I want a Gibson LP Custom(see my previous thread about how my dad won't let me touch his), I was looking at my guitar and noticed some of the marker that was left had faded a bit. So I got some rubbing alcohol and started..well..rubbing harder. I got all of it off. All I have to say, is thank God. Moral is...Don' t put permanent marker on your guitar.
why did i read this?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Well, good job it got off. But I don't think your ready for an expensive guitar if you're gonna be such.... a retard

Just messin' dude. You'll never do it again though I'll wager (Looks over at his beat up first guitar next to the pristine other two....)
Quote by Evil_Magician
Moral is = you are not mature enough to touch your dads gibson yet.

Lmao. Give the kid a little wind, Man. And, We've all done something stupid to our guitar and wished we hadn't. Hell, Right now I have a V and Stratocaster in peices on my dining room table, Needless to say the Mrs. Is putting me into the doghouse.

And stuff like that gives a guitar character. Most of my guitars have been antiqued by my hands, And I love them even more.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
Quote by SaulHudson
Your dad won't let you play his custom shop? Man, didn't see that coming...

Lmao, It's slash!
Quote by Ol'boy Rivers
Lmao, It's slash!

Yeah, sometimes I come here and chill. You guys can send me money if you want. Or guitars to autograph. I swear, you'll get them back...
Quote by Ol'boy Rivers
Lmao. Give the kid a little wind, Man. And, We've all done something stupid to our guitar and wished we hadn't. Hell, Right now I have a V and Stratocaster in peices on my dining room table, Needless to say the Mrs. Is putting me into the doghouse.

And stuff like that gives a guitar character. Most of my guitars have been antiqued by my hands, And I love them even more.

I know.
Im just stating the fact that he has to try to avoid doing stuff to his guitar but everyone learns their lesson and they regret they did it and never do it again

Believe me , ive been trough em all.
No wonder why my first guitar (strat copy) is still under my bed sanded down with the tremolo cavity filled in and with burned electronics
Quote by SaulHudson
Yeah, sometimes I come here and chill. You guys can send me money if you want. Or guitars to autograph. I swear, you'll get them back...

I like this man already.
Quote by SaulHudson

LOL.
Quote by Evil_Magician
I know.
Im just stating the fact that he has to try to avoid doing stuff to his guitar but everyone learns their lesson and they regret they did it and never do it again

Believe me , ive been trough em all.
No wonder why my first guitar (strat copy) is still under my bed sanded down with the tremolo cavity filled in and with burned electronics

=D!