Ok, so I'm looking for a guitar with a floyd now that i have a decent string through, and Jackosn Dikies have always stood out from the other in my opinion. My budget is only around 500$. (400$ would be great.) I am looking for a floyd rose of some sort of recessed tremolo, and 24 frets. Everything else i need to see.

So, help is appreciated!
The Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Roland Cube 30x
Dinky's with Trems don't have 24 frets, mines a JS30DKT and it has only 22 frets, but I would steer clear of the JS series, they a built absolutely rubbishly, the pickups arent aligned with the strings, the machine heads aren't alighned, and the floyd goes out of tune when you do divebombs.

I'll look for something better and hit you back.
Quote by hylian_231
Dinky's with Trems don't have 24 frets, mines a JS30DKT and it has only 22 frets, but I would steer clear of the JS series, they a built absolutely rubbishly, the pickups arent aligned with the strings, the machine heads aren't alighned, and the floyd goes out of tune when you do divebombs.

Dude Dinky's with 24 frets DO HAVE trems like the pro series Dinky DK2M
Quote by hylian_231

Yeah, there are some newer models with 24 frets.

but yeah, thanks, I would appreciate it.

I'm going to hit up guitar center tonight and try some out.
The Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
Roland Cube 30x
Hey!

i have a Dinky , Dx10 and it has 24 frets and a whammy bar
duncan design pickups and sounds great and feels amazing!
love the guitar!
Quote by hylian_231

event tho i hve the lowest line i have to disaggree wit u. there actually made of wood not agathis. mine does stay in tune. the only thing i can aggre with u is the pickups. they can use some improvement.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by Sagolik
Hey!

i have a Dinky , Dx10 and it has 24 frets and a whammy bar
duncan design pickups and sounds great and feels amazing!
love the guitar!

yeah i have that, its very good IMO for a medium-low range guitar

aim for that and just go up through the series to the highest dinky you can afford and you cant go wrong.
I also have a Jackson DX10 Dinky, 24 frets and whammy bar etc etc. I think they're great guitars.

All guitars are different though, just really have an indepth look at the specific guitar, try and get the people in the store to lend it to you before you actually buy it. That's what I do before I buy guitars.
Quote by silvertoness11
event tho i hve the lowest line i have to disaggree wit u. there actually made of wood not agathis. mine does stay in tune. the only thing i can aggre with u is the pickups. they can use some improvement.

You're kidding, right? Agathis is a type of wood.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Quote by fatgraymatt
You're kidding, right? Agathis is a type of wood.

i mean good wood. agathis comes from evergreen trees. i find that odd.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
i wish jackson do away with that awful blocky heel.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers