I was wondering in clashes and battles, the rule of honor is to freestyle right? no prewriting. But how do they guarantee this, and if you do it often aren't you bound to repeat yourself even unintentionaly?

So if anyone is well-informed on the code or how it works go on light my lantern O_O
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Well yeah. Most rappers have pre-written shit to fall back on. But it comes down to audience reception, and they can usually tell whether you're using some generic rap that could apply to anyone or if you made it up while you were looking at the other guy.

They know if you's wack.
Most rappers write down good rhymes when they come to mind. You usually have a few base rhymes which you use to get a rhythem going. Of course you come up with stuff as you're going.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Usually they reference something that the other guy is wearing, or something specific to that night.
[Chinese accent]
YUR MUDDA IZ SOO FAAT, DAT WEN SHE JUMP FOOR JOR LI, SHE GOT STUCK! HAHA
[/Chinese accent]

No. I'm Chinese and so we suck at rapping by default.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Hey it's not because you're crap that you have to include all Chinese
Most people suck at rapping by default not just Chinese >_<
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
white men cant rap. its fact.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

watch the Sweet Home Alabama scene from 8 Mile.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by rabidguitarist

tell that to my friend dave here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n0c2QzKIkM

I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by rabidguitarist

They can if they are Jewish.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Pfft, white men can rap. Physical evidence of it

Usually you have some basic ideas in your head, and you make it up as you go along. Kinda like improvising on guitar, I guess- you have scales as a basis, the rest is up to you.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Pfft, white men can rap. Physical evidence of it

Usually you have some basic ideas in your head, and you make it up as you go along. Kinda like improvising on guitar, I guess- you have scales as a basis, the rest is up to you.

wow!!
Ii may have to go back on my word...

and to ryaninchains, i hope that was a joke, cos he is the shittest rapper I have ever listened to.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Oh, you definitely have to go back on your word, a white kid called White Out did a sick freestyle for BET'S Freestyle Friday, but I can't find it, dammit. Oh, and Beastie Boys and Eminem are great too.

And yes, Jin pwns too.

Wow, he raps in Chinese too!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by raise_the_dead
Oh, you definitely have to go back on your word, a white kid called White Out did a sick freestyle for BET'S Freestyle Friday, but I can't find it, dammit. Oh, and Beastie Boys and Eminem are great too.

And yes, Jin pwns too.

Wow, he raps in Chinese too!

LOLOL. I understood every word. But still, he embarrassed Hong Kong like no other. I cringed when he started to rap in Cantonese (by the way, there is no language called "Chinese").
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 3, 2007,