Hello all. I have a new song for you all to listen to from IRON DRAGON!
It's a Heavy Metal song titled "GAR The Dwarf!"

RYAN CROUSE - Guitars / Drum Effects
SAM DERKATCH - Bass

The song was inspired by a Bass line that Sam made one day while we were practicing, Hope that you enjoy ...
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5068534&q=hi

GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
this was kinda a weird recording for me. there were some cool bass parts, especially in the beginning, and i liked one of the guitar riffs, but it just didnt really have any song structure. i didnt feel like it was progressing or leading into anything while i was listening. keep working on it though, and thanks for the crit
the structure sounds kinda weird, and the instruments are kinda outta sync, but good try
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
The beginning sounded like Maiden. Nice ideas, but you need to keep practicing to get your playing sound more stable and accurate. There were quite a few timing issues in the beginning. Hmm... not sure about the drums. They're mixed really low, I can't really hear anything else apart from the snare and hi-hat. Keep playing!
hmm... honestly, the song didnt rally seem to go anywhere, there were several parts in it that didnt really sync up. not bad as far as musical ability shown, but again, it doesnt really flow that well together. sorry man, it has possibilities, but it needs more work. not really my type of music either.
Hey thanks alot for ALL the Honest opinions, comments and what not, I truely appreciate it!

I have to agree that this isn't one of my best recorded songs, I just wanted to see what the world thought about it!

I also have noticed that my taste is very different than alot on this forum (Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Demons & Wizards, Brain Storm, Hammer Fall, etc ...) and I think that is super cool, as I am getting great CRITS from a very WIDE arrangement of different listeners and I think that's SUPER COOL and what this is all about !

Thanks alot once again! And there will be another song to come down the road ...
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3