who here also suffers from rosacea? I think i suffer from it, because i looked it up online and the symptoms seem very much like what i have. Im verrry self conscious about it...my skins just a little pink but i still hate it!. For anyone who doesnt know what it is, it is when your face tends to flush either pink or deep red at times...i dont have that severe of a case of it......my parents wont take me in to get it checked out they say only older people get it but my health teacher says i most likely have it....since i cant get to a dermatologist, can someone please tell me what i should do for it to lessen its color?
Not only that but i have a little acne as well.
My dad has severe Psoriasis so what you have is nothing. At least it's curable and that's the important part.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 2, 2007,
Quote by Wiki
It is important to have a gentle skin cleansing regimen using non-irritating cleansers. Protection from the sun is important and daily use of a sunscreen of at least SPF 15 containing a physical blocker such as zinc oxide or titanium dioxide is advised.

It doesn't sound like you have a bad case so this might work but I'm not a doctor so I have no idea.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
but like i went to school today w/o makeup and 2 of my teachers asked what was wrong with my face

Shout out loud and clear,

"I have a skin condition and if you'll like to shout that any louder, i'll appreciate it". After saying that, they probably won't tell you off ever again for anything.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤