Do you have these ?

i had these probably the whole week but this night reached its limits:

I dreamed that someone showed me pictures (not at the same time) of dead babies.
First image was of a newly born baby all cut with a knive etc.
Then i was shown an image i dont remember.
The last one shocked me the most and i can still see it .
It was a picture of a newly born baby put on a birth table ripped in half with its guts in the middle.YUCK.I couldt get these out of my mind at the dream itself and i had no idea were these came from. I mean i have never seen anything so gory and disgusting in my life and it looked so real. Maybe i was somekind of perevert/cannibal in my past life ?
Im afraid to go to sleep now becuase i might dream this again.

Now i see were cannibal corpse came up with their songs.

So share your gory dreams.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Do you have these ?

i had these probably the whole week but this night reached its limits:

I dreamed that someone showed me pictures (not at the same time) of dead babies.
First image was of a newly born baby all cut with a knive etc.
Then i was shown an image i dont remember.
The last one shocked me the most and i can still see it .
It was a picture of a newly born baby put on a birth table ripped in half with its guts in the middle.YUCK.I couldt get these out of my mind at the dream itself and i had no idea were these came from. I mean i have never seen anything so gory and disgusting in my life and it looked so real. Maybe i was somekind of perevert/cannibal in my past life ?
Im afraid to go to sleep now becuase i might dream this again.

Now i see were cannibal corpse came up with their songs.

So share your gory dreams.

I saw a woman chopped in half vibrating...

On topic though, did you wake up with the morning wood ?
I know I've had gory dreams, because usually i can't stand to look at gore, but am always cool with it when I'm dreaming. However, I can never actually remember the content.

Damn.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I had a dream once that I was castrated while having an erection. Blood was gushing everywhere. I woke up a couple of seconds later and to my suprise, I didn't have an erection.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I had a dream that was kind of like The Silence of the Lambs... Hannibal was talking to this kid and telling him his story. Eventually he revealed it was his story and attacked. It was very movie like...

Just the other night I had a dream that there was a Leprosy outbreak in my area. It involved this girl and I making out... but then we had to stop because we were both sick
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Oh yeah i remember one more:

Again someone showed me videos of people cutting of fingers hands etc.
Closeups etc.
Then i put my hand in a sink of acid. It burned of and my arm was gone and looked so bad.
That one was hilarious tought.
Normaly i can stand gore , like i watched those iraq beheading vids were this dude got his head cut of with a pocket knife or a gu shot himslef in the head etc.
But somehow i cant stand baby or sexual related gore.
My dreams are usually surreally incoherent, but not often gory. I did dream of my friends being outside the sami hypiaa stadium in finland and deciding to do a bit of digging, resurrecting a dead priest who hacked them up quite badly. That was a horrible one. I think he killed me as well =/
My dreams are extremly surreal. Here is one. I went to Macdonalds, and ordered a Big Mac. I returned it because it mooed, so they gave me a chicken. I went home with it, and it exploded and my house was covered in chicken Mcnuggets. Weird eh?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
disturbed...
jk
I can rarely remember my dreams so......ya...
All shall feel my wrath :stickpoke
Quote by Evil_Magician

Normaly i can stand gore , like i watched those iraq beheading vids were this dude got his head cut of with a pocket knife or a gu shot himslef in the head etc.

Dude, that's just wrong.

I used to have lots of dreams with zombies in them. Can't recall how gory they were though.
'
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Evil Magician, did you bump this to hear other people's gory dreams, or because you're still having them?

If you're still having them you might wanna get some sleeping pills, they don't sound like something you want to have.
ive had a dream in which i think i was supposed to murder or harm 5 people seriously before i could live in my house again

i only saw me harming the first of 5

it was an oriental looking male and i saw him take off his glasses and dream and i could see his dream
he dreamt that he was playing with some sort of putty

he woke up and he'd pulled out his eye and that was the putty he was playing with

it was awful

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Nah , i do have them ocasionaly but i kind of find them fun so i dont care.

i bumped this to hear others dreams
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
ive had a dream in which i think i was supposed to murder or harm 5 people seriously before i could live in my house again

i only saw me harming the first of 5

it was an oriental looking male and i saw him take off his glasses and dream and i could see his dream
he dreamt that he was playing with some sort of putty

he woke up and he'd pulled out his eye and that was the putty he was playing with

it was awful

Sounds like a fun dream did you eat that putty ?
I was walking past my house and noticed the windows were smeared with blood and then this dude jumped up in the window with a woman's head in one hand and a fuck off big knife in the other and banged it against the window leering at me. That was a pretty fucked up dream.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I had a dream where I was standing in front of a mirror, scraping the enamel off my teeth with a razor blade.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I don't know how often I dream...usually about once every 1 or 2 weeks...the only bad one I can really remember is where I was forced to kill my cat for some reason, eventhough I love that little fluffball...any other nightmares usually just result in me running away from god knows what and falling off a cliff or something, which is usually when I wake up...

and god dammit Real is leading 3:1...its gonna be a ****ty night
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Oh i also remembered one where there was this nasty realy realy old bathroom think saw, and there was this sink filled with **** and vommmit and i stuck my head in the sink and ate the whole mass.
Woke up with a taste of **** in my mouth :S
Dont wanna know why
When I was a kid I used to have these dreams that turned into nightmares... I would fly out of my bed and around the house, then I'd get to the back door of the kitchen and realise I couldn't control my height, and I'd fly up into the clouds and freeze to death or get sucked into a jet engine. Nice.
TS, that sounds like the artwork for a cannibal corpse album
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.