http://www.easysurf.cc/menu.htm

Click the first one for letters or the second one for numbers. I think numbers are easier to work with. I can get up to twenty in less than two minutes (maybe less than one, haven't exactly timed myself yet). Probebly fifty in ten minutes. How about you?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
got bored at 29 letter and quit
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
That's a crap test, you can see the letters and type them without having to remember them
Quote by Zuka
All of those were incredibly easy...

So, you are saying you can incredibly easily memorize an infinite (or however many the computer can compute) amount of numbers in 3 minutes (amount of time it took you to post). Please have your posts make sense.

Gay

Isn't there a rule against one-word posts?

That's a crap test, you can see the letters and type them without having to remember them

Surprisingly enough, the point of the test is to memorize them without having them in front of you (hint the part about memorizing)!!! It's amazing what reading will do for you (considering the fact that it tells you to 'clear the letters' on the same page).
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
I can't be arsed to do the test, or quiz or whatever, but I'll tell you I have an awful short term memory. I literally need to go over things again and again throughout several days to get them stuck in my head. Apart from random facts that mean nothing, those I always remember. Which is why I do so well in trivia. Ah, my life rocks.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Pharoah
So, you are saying you can incredibly easily memorize an infinite (or however many the computer can compute) amount of numbers in 3 minutes (amount of time it took you to post). Please have your posts make sense.

Was that some sort of joke?
Quote by Zuka
All of those were incredibly easy...

Was that some sort of joke?

Go die.