Page 1 of 2
I know this has been done before even though i couldn't find anything.

Anyway as the title suggests, i want to hear the funniest song/album/band name you know of. Usually death metal or grindcore songs are funny.

Mine would have to be the Carcass album, "Wake up and smell the carcass". I mean, wouldn't you just love to rise in a morning to find you're sleepin with a corpse?

Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Something along the lines off "Suck my nuts bitch, yeh **** you" ICP
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Don Pardo Pimpwagon - Bumblefoot
Don't Eat the Yellow Snow - Frank Zappa
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? - Frank Zappa
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
"H-K (Hunter-Killer)" I don't know why I just find that so lame it's funny...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
One of Howling Willie ****s, surely. For instance:

'Homosexual Punchbag in a Wheelchair'
'I'd rather have a dick in my ass than have you in my heart'
and
'Nine Coloured Spastics on a meat hook'

I think those are rather funny and bad
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Oh yeah i remember this song called "Deatachable penis" i dont remember the band but the verse went like "
"I woke up in the morning and i couldnt find my penis,but i remember that i have a Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis."
or something
KKK Bitch - Body Count
I'm Alive (that was the day my dead pet returned to save my life) - Alice Cooper
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Circle of Cysquatch

(those are a cross between cyclopse and sasquatch...)
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Impaled Northern Moonforest:
"Masturbating On The Unholy Inverted Tracks Of The Grim & Frostbitten Necrobobsledders"
"Entranced By The Northern Impaled Necrowizard's Blasphemous Incantation Amidst The Agonizing Abomination Of The Lusting Necrocorpse"
"Gazing At The Blasphemous Moon While Perched Atop A Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Forsaken Crest Of The Northern Mountain"
"Grim And Frostbitten Gay Bar"

[/thread]

You can see more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impaled_Northern_Moonforest#Song_titles
"Entranced By The Northern Impaled Necrowizard's Blasphemous Incantation Amidst The Agonizing Abomination Of The Lusting Necrocorpse"

I think that wins :P
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
u, u, d, d, l, r, l, r, a, b, selct, start - Deftones
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
slut muffin and the chryogenically altered milkmen - name of my bands soon to be ep. =p
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
The beatles - being for the benefit of Mr. Kite!

seems so random...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Evil_Magician
Hammer smashed face - CC

You thin THATS funny? They have much better ones EG

****ed With A Knife
Necropedophile
Entrails Ripped From A Virgins ****

and other stuff. But musically, Necrophagist > CC

Quote by soulfly_freak
u, u, d, d, l, r, l, r, a, b, selct, start - Deftones

Oh god, erm... Konami code?
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Last edited by Welsh Guitar at Mar 2, 2007,
Suck My Ass it Smells- GG Allin

RIP GG!
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
"bitchniggaz"

"**** animals"
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Oh yeah i remember this song called "Deatachable penis" i dont remember the band but the verse went like "
"I woke up in the morning and i couldnt find my penis,but i remember that i have a Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis."
or something

King Missile done it. Brilliant song.
Ohh That Smell - Lynard Skynard
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Funniest? No. Enjoyable? Yes.

Queens fo the Stone Age - I Was A Teenage Hand Model and Give The Mule What He Wants
territorial pissings
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by Evil_Magician
Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis
Deatachable penis."
or something

haha i heard that on a cruise ship with my mom last summer. i figured shed be like "oh my gosh, what are they playing?!" but she just laughed. i remember it went on to talk about how he was at a party last night and he thinks he may have left his penis in the medicine cabinet. pretty strange.

the weirdest ive heard other than that was something like "ill stop stabbing when you stop something or other." anyway it was pretty emo IMO.
Quote by yawn
Can't think of any...

So why the hell would you post then? How is that comment going to interest anybody at all? Seems a tad stupid to me.

Anyway, so I don't end up doing the same as him, i say

'Nails for breakfast, Tacks For Snacks' by panic at the disco... just seems really corny and meh, when i think of something better i ll post that instead.. but for now, that'll have to do.

edit: the australian idol... the first one, guy sebastion, his song names are pathetic.

'So I'
'3 Words'
'i 4 u'

etc. etc.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Last edited by Snowblind 911 at Mar 2, 2007,
Having played a lot of Pro Evolution Soccer (also known as Winning Eleven Soccer), I feel the funniest song name has to be one of the background tracks named "After The Much Of Heart".
Its High Time For A Walk On The Real Side, Lets Admit The Bastard's Beat Us!
They're not that funny, but just kinda ridiculous/strange/eccentric.

"Maynard's Dick"--Tool
"You Suck"--Strapping Young Lad
"What If That Guy from Smashing Pumpkins Lost His Car Keys?"--Stephen Lynch
"One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces"--Ben Folds Five
"Fairies Wear Boots"--Black Sabbath
"She's as Beautiful as a Foot"--Blue Oyster Cult
"Epitaph Including March For No Reason And Tomorrow And Tomorrow" and "The Court Of The Crimson King Including The Return Of The Fire Witch And The Dance Of The Puppets"--King Crimson
Long Song Titles Are Really Cool - Handgun ROmance
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Innocent bystanders watched in horror as peter jennings drew his murder weapon
and
A rotten set of bagpipes can make a fantastic mini-skirt if sewn properly
both by Me And Him Call It Us.
Papeganu(Hes my Sassafrass)- Tenacious D
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by South-of-Heaven
Mine would have to be the Carcass album, "Wake up and smell the carcass". I mean, wouldn't you just love to rise in a morning to find you're sleepin with a corpse?

Pfft Carcass n00blet! That could turn into one sexy encounter, ya know. Vomited Anal Tract is a better title though, from before they went non-grind.
Anal Sushi or Eat Clit Or Die are the best I know. The lyrics are pretty wicked.
You always make us eat
You make us want to breed
Upon clits we spill our seed
Eat clit or die!
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 2, 2007,
Po-Jama People & Bobby Brown Goes Down by Frank Zappa
not to mention: thank you for using drugs today by Norel.Pref
Quote by Snowblind 911
So why the hell would you post then? How is that comment going to interest anybody at all? Seems a tad stupid to me.

He's yawn....

He can do that. It's different with yawn.......
Page 1 of 2