hey, only bin playing for a year and just recently got in a band and were slowly trying to wright stuff, this is just a some rythm stuff ive made up (keep in mind this is the first stuff ive ever made up on my own:P) tell me what you think

EDIT: look at the one in my second post, its better
Attachments:
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Last edited by davidson22 at Mar 3, 2007,
Made a few a small change in the transition to the verse and a friend added some lead...
Attachments:
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

the lead works great, but i still don't like the riff after bar 6

thx for critting mine!

grtz
Alright, I liked the complexity in the first few bars, but I kind of think the middle to the end was pretty annoying. The leads also don't sound like they go with the riff very well. The first six bars have potential though.
Like everyone else has pointed out, the bars after 6 are boring. The notes are good, but needs work on the rythym. I made some changes just as an . .well .. idea. Hope you like it.
Attachments:
AlteredIdea.zip
Quote by GuitarDaemon
Like everyone else has pointed out, the bars after 6 are boring. The notes are good, but needs work on the rythym. I made some changes just as an . .well .. idea. Hope you like it.

i do like your idea and i have added a bit... tell what you think
Attachments:
AlteredIdea.zip
Quote by Burtonjp

I like =) The only thing I think sounds better is if you take off the A.H. on bar 7 on the last note of the second track and tie it in to last for all of bar 8 with vibrato. (make sense?) Thats just my opinion tho. But I like it so far, nice job on the addition and I'm glad you liked my suggestion.

i would appreciate it if you checked out this tab for me and share any thoughts.

My Jam
Last edited by GuitarDaemon at Mar 5, 2007,
By the way, if you didn't understand what I said about changing that note, I'll edit it and repost the zip file if you'd like.
yeah i understand what you're saying, but personally i prefer the harmonics. The A.H i have on there isn't exaclty what it sounds like when i actually play it with a P.H. but its the closest thing i could get on GP anyways thanks anyways. Oh and ill crit yours ASAP im at school at the moment so i cant
Quote by Burtonjp

Last edited by davidson22 at Mar 5, 2007,
Ya I know what you mean about gettin the harmonics to sound like you want them on GP. Since that's the case, I dig the tune man. KEep it goin =)
I dont know...I think It could definitely go somewhere, i just think the solo part could be redone a little...im also not a big fan of the chords after that part, many of them just seemed to clash a lot, but thats all personal opinion. its not really much of a song yet so thers not much to crit on, but I'd definitely like to see it when its finished.
Quote by silentdud
That doesn't sound very good and its just a rhythm line.

check my latest one, its more then just a rythm line
Quote by Burtonjp