Alright on my school forum we had a topic of what does love mean and we got this reply from a Junior
my meaning 4 love is when u and someone goes and all them lil haten ass hoes be tryna brake yall up and yall dont even enertvine with that bullshit.another meaning of love is whe u and your mate argre and still cant nothing brake yall.not even stupid hoes dum ass niggas money and all the bull shit we let ruion our relatioship

Now my first thought is this a joke or is this chick seriously this stupid. My gosh Webster will cry when he realised he missed all of these words.

Now my discussion for the pit.
Do you think that any junior in highschool is this stupid to post that in a serious topic on the internet. Which makes it worse because internet is already serious business.
u just a hata. u don't know what love iz. dem nigs be tryin to tell uz that we cnt bez 2getha, and wez just like no. thatz love yo.

yes, i would believe that someone would post that and be serious

on a side note: Zuka changed her avatar back!
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by mr.joopy987
u just a hata. u don't know what love iz. dem nigs be tryin to tell uz that we cnt bez 2getha, and wez just like no. thatz love yo.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Goodzilla
OMG you got the first post and didn't report!?
Nah I am just kidding.
Well the reason I asked the pit is because I couldn't get better answers than I would in the pit. For example read the posts here
XD

...What?
Enertvine?

And I'm pretty sure people my age are quite stupid, seeing as how I have to spend about 6 hours in a room full of them every day.
Quote by Goodzilla
LIES I never posted such a thing!

Wow... you deleted the post...
Quote by maXterbat0r

And I'm pretty sure people my age are quite stupid, seeing as how I have to spend about 6 hours in a room full of them every day.

+1
Quote by Zuka
Wow... you deleted the post...

LIES AGAIN!
(trying to use humor right now <_<
pft Like I could stop. What is better than portraying yourself as an idiot over the internet.
Yes I know the irony about this seeing as the topic is about me critizing people about looking stupid over the internet.
Quote by Goodzilla
LIES AGAIN!
(trying to use humor right now <_<

Arthur Curry beat you to it.
Quote by Outcast Rose
I wish i could find a better sig.
truth is stranger than fiction
go ahead all you ugers quote me with a "+1" you all know im right evenif it doesnt really apply to this
Quote by gdownsyou13
truth is stranger than fiction
go ahead all you ugers quote me with a "+1" you all know im right evenif it doesnt really apply to this