My IQ is too good for testing...

Edit: What the hell, it was just a bunch of geometry and counting questions...

Edit2:
Dear Matt,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 135

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: -------------------
Password: -------------------

Regards,
The Team at IQTest.com
That's bull. Knowing geometry and how to count wouldn't make me a 135 when the average score is 100.
Last edited by yawn at Mar 2, 2007,
How can we test our IQ if you dont even post a ful URL of ones IQ test?

EDIT, you fixed it. Maybe tomoz.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I remember taking that same test a few weeks ago; it really differs my score though. Like 115 to 132.

But it does give a good estimate.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
My computer blew up, my results were that high. Im now using my highly developed brain to reply using psychic mind powers.
I really can't be bothered.

Also, I don't need to show the rest of The Pit my intelligence with a test, which is proven not to be accurate in measuring real intelligence.

Yes, I'm a dumbass; that's why I'm not taking the test.
I got 127, but I really don't take those seriously, as I have gotten higher on that test before.
I didn't bother to take it, I think I took it before and got 130 or something.

Just you wait until giantraven takes the test, I heard they hooked him up to a brainmachine to test his IQ and the brainmachine broke. That's why he's in on my upcoming emu farm.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that thing is bs, lol i got 110 lol i took the test like 2 years ago and got 130?? lol i must be getting dumber, its all math
I got like 100 on the one I took in high school.

Today I got 122. WTF? Does the excessive weed and coke I did between then and now make me smarter? Have I discovered a medical break through?! WOAH!
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
I actually got 137 in an IQ test once, a real one, this psycologist gave me it. I was like wtf MENSA here we come.

I was 11.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 174

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Regards,
The Team at IQTest.com

I scored higher on the real test.
This test doesn't prove bull. A bunch of questions about reading words and numbers backwards, imagining geometric shapes, and counting does not indicate intelligence.

i went downstairs to get a drink in between, these tests are shit anyways
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I'm too lazy to take the whole thing. What does that say about my intellect?
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
The school one I took said I was 100 when the average was 80 or 90 i cant remember, but I took this one and got 119. Which I dont think is accurate of me, modesty and arrogance aside, I know Im smarter than that.
that test is a lot of bullshit, it only gave me a 3456789087654334567887656789987534567898754456789875433456786123456785433456789754567899754456789079874323457
how F.U.C.K.ed-up can it get?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
i got 119...i dont care wut this says, i know it doesnt prove anything i just wanted to know wut i would get
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
This is more accurate:

http://www.highiqsociety.org/
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
152.. but thats not the same IQ test as the others I took.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Nearly everyone who does that test comes out with the score of a genius, which clearly demonstrates it's inaccurate. Out of interest, I got 140 on it. I like posting this quote when I.Q. threads come up:

"I have no idea [what my I.Q. is]. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers." - Stephen Hawking
Quote by Robbie n strat
Nearly everyone who does that test comes out with the score of a genius, which clearly demonstrates it's inaccurate. Out of interest, I got 140 on it. I like posting this quote when I.Q. threads come up:

"I have no idea [what my I.Q. is]. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers." - Stephen Hawking

Haha I got higher than you!
Quote by Robbie n strat

Did the Hawkster really say that? (I know in one sense he couldn't of because he can't talk) but seriously, he said that? LOLz0rz
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
it says i need to pay

EDIT: oah.. it was in the email. mine is 130.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Robbie n strat

Their slogan IS "Smarter than you think"

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
mine was 139
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
i got 128 in one, 100 in another, 145 in another and 150 in a school one
I got a 131, but I was multitasking like hell. I'd like to see how I'd do giving it my full attention.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the