my amp is ****ed up.
whenever i use the clean setting, it keeps randomly cutting out.
i dont think its blown, but i guess thats a possibility.
i need it fixed by wednesday for a thing at my school, so i need some major help.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
are you sure its not just your lead?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
im about 96% sure its not the cables.
ive tried about 3 different cables on it, and i keep getting the same problem
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
no
Quote by nt1440
it may be the input jack on your guitar. Plug in and wigggle it around and see what happens.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

i JUST fixed the input yesterday because i was having problems with it.
and whenever i take it off of the clean setting it works fine.
Quote by nt1440