k i got a headphone thingy so i can actually talk with people but i need to know how to get it installed and able to play with world of warcraft so if u could help me out that would be awsome.
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
k i got a headphone thingy so i can actually talk with people but i need to know how to get it installed and able to play with world of warcraft so if u could help me out that would be awsome.

you need a seperate program...

edit: what wooyay said...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by Woo!Yay!
You probably need to get Teamspeak or Ventrillo... =/

There's no Mic feature intergrated into the game.

where do i get those at
the best method would be to burn your computer and the mic so you dont watse 2 years being addicited to this game like i did
google them for the sights...i know vent is free to download, but in order to start your own channel/server, you have to pay money...find some friends on WoW who already have accounts on vent set up...
Quote by highway62
the best method would be to burn your computer and the mic so you dont watse 2 years being addicited to this game like i did

thanx for the advice but i only just started playin and i only get so much time a day cause im grounded all the time so i wont get to addicted
Quote by highway62

really? i only had an addiction for two months...let your account freeze...