Poll: Do you like Dragonforce?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like Dragonforce?
Yes
128 56%
No
102 44%
Voters: 230.
Page 1 of 3
Pretty easy question. I went to the Dragonforse/KsE concert in NYC last night w/ my friends and we got Dragonforce shirts. Today my friends and I wear our shirts to school and I notice people snickering at us. Just want your opinion.

(By the way, that concert rocked my genitals off)
POOP
My Rig:(left out some stuff)
Peavey 6505 and Marshall 1960B cab
Epiphone Custom LP
Line6 PODXTLive
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor Tuner Super Chorus
MXR 6-band EQ
The Trick Thread
No.
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
I don't LOVE it but I don't dislike it. I have 1 or 2 albums of them downloaded of emule.
I really love their song "fields of despair"
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

somewhat....

are you sure they were snickering AT you? they could have been snickering about something else...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Not particularly. There's much better Power Metal out there.

QFT.
its sounds like they plug their guitars into a nintendo system

and the name sounds like a japanese cartoon "zomg i gotz a Dragonforce card"

and all there songs go "far away..."
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
They're ok.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Like what I've heard from them, which isn't that much. Better than most of the newer metal bands.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Last edited by beastiebeatles at Mar 2, 2007,
They're ok but I can't listen to more than one song at a time
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
yeah in the last 3 days ive come to see that even though its super cheese it should get mad respek for the solos and speed
i LOVE dragonforce. i listen to dragonforce all the time. my favorite band next to KISS. growing up i was a moster fan of nintendo and video game music. at around 12 or 13, i became a huge fan of heavy metal and hard rock, everything like kiss, def leppard metallica, megadeth, lynyrd skynrd, pantera and all of it. when dragonforce came along. bam. it hit the spot. the perfect music for me.
you know whats fun...rolling your windows down, and taking off your t-tops and blasting dragonforce. preferably revolution deathsquad or prepare fo war
not my favorite, but their ok......they might have been snickering at the name of the band, which i think is a kinda dumb name.....dragonforce

Jack my swag
Yeah, they're alright.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
They're alright. Atleast they aren't emo.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Maybe they were laughin because you were ALL wearing dragonforce shirts.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by robsta_65
Pretty easy question. I went to the Dragonforse/KsE concert in NYC last night w/ my friends and we got Dragonforce shirts. Today my friends and I wear our shirts to school and I notice people snickering at us. Just want your opinion.

(By the way, that concert rocked my genitals off)

Well, I would snicker at you, too...
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by sexybeast101
dragonforce kicks a ss!you guys are all gay!

^This guy hit the nail on the head guys, we're all gay because we don't like Dragonforce

I can't stand Dragonforce. Their music doesn't sound good at all in my opinion. I don't dislike metal or anything, don't get me wrong(I like Metallica, Pantera, System of a Down, etc.) but their songs are just annoying shredding.
I don't care for them. They'd probably be great fun live, and whilst getting drunk (then again any music sounds great when getting drunk) but that's about it. I'm not a big fan of power metal and million miles an hour solos in the first place anyways.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
They're alright but they get incredibly boring after a few songs and all of the songs sound exactly the same. They can also be annoying if you are not in the specific mood for them.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I can honestly say "Through the fire and the flames" has one of the best guitar solo's I've ever heard.

Though I can't say I'd regularly listen to them. They're just overly cheesy.
I like Dragonforce, they're 'different.'
Also, they're probably snickering at you because your wearing a shirt with the gayest band name, and possibly gayest word, ever: Dragonforce.
They're pretty good in small amounts at a time
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
i bought there last album on the strenght of a few songs then got totally bored of it half way through and havent listened to it since
i own inhuman rampage and its alright...

itd be nice if they tried a little variation though

amazing talent, no creativity
I do in fact enjoy the pleasure of listening to this band called dragonforce.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Doolittle
Me and Snoop say "Nope!"

[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Page 1 of 3