sup guys

anyone know of a good site with good instructions for rolling good joints & blunts?

i only know how to roll joints using a pencil to wrap the paper around, but i want to learn how to roll a bunch of different kinds of joints...my buddy usually rolls for us

anyone hav a good site or link?

or any instructions would be sick

thanks
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

If you smoke weed, you will get AIDs and you will die
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I have the weirdest hunch you plan on indulging in an illegal activity.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Roll with your thumb and forefingers in one continuous motion. This will let the excess fall away and you will have a balanced joint.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
everyonedoesit.com

although seriously, the best way, and i think the way most of us learn, is from watching other people roll.
if you didn't get your answer already, take it to the one and only drug thread, please.
from daylight...
...into darkness