Poll: best hard drive mp3 player?
Poll Options
View poll results: best hard drive mp3 player?
Toshiba Gigabeat S
0 0%
iPOD
4 33%
Creative Zen Vision: M
8 67%
Zune
0 0%
Voters: 12.
hey guys im thinking about getting a hard drive mp3/video player and im leaning towards a creative zen vision: M........tell me what you guys think about these players especially if you have them and whatnot
I've owned two iPods before, and recently got a Creative Vision, and it's so much better than the iPods so far.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

yeah im thinking about going with creative, but this new toshiba one is supposed to be pretty wicked...except it's a windows media center mp3 player only.....and there isnt a whole lot of accessories for the creative as of now, that's one thing ipod has over it...that and size
Quote by jables23092
hey guys im thinking about getting a hard drive mp3/video player and im leaning towards a creative zen vision: M........tell me what you guys think about these players especially if you have them and whatnot

me and my sister both have one and we both like ours.

IPOD- pros: more accesories CONS:live expectancy is low, also has most problems
ZUNE-PROS: huge ass screen for wide screen movies CONS:must have ALL microsoft updates and also there microsoft (i dont like them, there to strict)

VISON- PROS:more formats easy to use customizable playlists CONS: occasional freeze (i have had mine for 3 months and its only happend 1 or 2 times)