Do you know anyone thrashers/metal heads in the howell/brighton area that play bass guitar drums, and possibly electric guitar. I play Heavy/Thrash/Speed/Power Metal with the influences of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, so on and so fourth.... anybody live in these areas or know somebody that has the same influential tastes or really close to that. or do you know anybody like that here on UG in the Michigan Howell/Brighton area?
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
what age are y ou guys (i live in macomb and i dont kno where howell is lol)
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
Currently i live in Livonia with my father, and dearborn heights, with my mother, im more than likely going to move in eith my dad and move to the brighton area. i was just seeing if there was alot of people of my musician "kind" in the areas
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
So, no takers?
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm a guitarist in the flint/saginaw area. Totally into all the shit your into, maybe if we can find a drummer or bassist between us, we could cut the trip in half. Because an hour+ to practice is a little bit more than I can afford with modern gas prices.
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.