Im thinking about going this year. Anyone been there? I want to no if its worth going.....
I went last summer and it was definately worth it. The only thing I didn't like was that my dorm didn't have air conditioning.
Quote by XtremeSkater69
"AW YEA BITCH BAWLS IN DA ASS" while his homies in the background are like, "YEA ANTOINE FREAK DAT BITCH!!!!!"

I wanna be Jackie Onassis
I wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses
I wanna be Jackie oh oh OH OH PLEASE DON'T DIE
Me and my friend are looking into it... I want to know if its worth the $1,800 to go too.
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
They mailed me a catalog, It looks interesting, but I don't have the time.
Is there a website?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
does anyone recommened any core classes or seminars.
Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner....
Anyone going to a National Guitar Workshop this year or been to one before? I'm going to the Aug. 10-15 Connecticut session.
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Ibanez RG5ERX1
Fender MIM Telecaster
Fender Acoustic
Fender Supersonic Combo
Boss TU-2 / CS-3 / DD-20 / Vox Satchurator / Hardwire CR-7 / Vox Big Bad Wah / ISP Decimator G-String
cool. post about it when you get back
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Ibanez RG5ERX1
Fender MIM Telecaster
Fender Acoustic
Fender Supersonic Combo
Boss TU-2 / CS-3 / DD-20 / Vox Satchurator / Hardwire CR-7 / Vox Big Bad Wah / ISP Decimator G-String
i just got back from the conneticut campus this week, it was awesome. it helped me progress as a guitarist so much. definately do it, two weeks if possible, one feels so short. if your going to conneticut, do rock 3. the teacher, james hogan, is the coolest guy on earth