Well... i can get this axe for just 150 bucks... and it's a japan made, mid '80s

Here's some pic, could you tell me more about this guitar?

It could be better than a Epi LP STD, right?
I'd say anything that comes out of Japan, now or 20 years ago, would be better than an Epi STD.
It's true, this stuff I make up.
~Dom~
Yes, it seems pretty much better than epiphone... and for just 150 dollars u cant go wrong.

Besides Hohner its kinda legendary .

So, ill go for it, as soon as i got it, ill post some pictura and try to review it

Thanks for comments, bye!
Last edited by Chenming at Mar 3, 2007,
For that price, Awesome. That brand makes it even better. Hogner spent a brief period of time in the strings buisness ( And is still very much alive in it ) And make a home run with every model they put out. ( I wouldn't buy a hohner personally, But at a price like that there was nothing wrong with that perchase. )
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
Well I got an hohner revelations series
tell you what guy it sucks the neck is way too light the body is shaped a bit like a strat and the pickups are shitty...
but the les paul must be good i guess
Looks like a really nice guitar. Has it got a set neck too?

I own a late 70s/early 80s (I think so anyway) Hohner 12 string acoustic, and it sounds amazing. Looks great too, with all the herringbone purfling and abalone rosette etc.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.